Shmotter style inspiration challenge (read post #1)

Style Eyes

Reaction score
Another style challenge, this time slightly different.

I love creating and choosing outfits and get inspiration from so many different places. As style is such a unique a personal thing, I thought it would be really interesting to see how each person takes the same source of inspiration and translates it into a different outfit.

I am completely addicted to creating outfits on shmotter.com and so thought I would set up a little challenge each Thursday for those who like to be creative and to help pass the time until the weekend.

Each Thursday, I will post a source of inspiration which could be anything from a photograph to a place, designer, decade or celebrity. If you would like to join the challenge, all you need to do is create an outfit on shmotter.com using this inspiration. The oufit can include items from shmotter and photos of your own items which can be uploaded onto shmotter.

the rules
Each challenge will begin on a Thursday
You should post the actual shmotter picture (not just a link)
You can get the picture url from shmotter by hovering over the picture, right click, properties, then copying the url.
each shmotter picture should include a credit (including user name) and a list of the items used (which can be found on shmotter)
you can enter a maximum of 2 items per challenge - each should be in a separate post.
The challenge will be posted on Thursday and voting will begin on the following Wednesday (for one day).
You can vote by posting a reply on the thread with the post number (eg #123) of your choice of outfit
You cannot vote until a post notifies that voting has started
You cannot post anymore outfits after voting has begun.
The winner will choose the next 'outfit inspiration'

So to get started todays inspiration is 'a trip to the zoo'

Yes thanks. I thought this would be slightly different as it doesn't specify a piece of clothing but a source of inspiration, you can choose any clothing that you like. Also I find Shmotter a lot quicker and easier to use.

OK here is my attempt.

outfit_large_5715527d-9958-4728-b032-47aa0817e0b5.jpg

Animal magic by Cheathcote http://www.shmotter.com/outfit-2512

GRYPHON The Feather Dress
AGNONA - FELT LEATHER FRINGE STOLE
VALENTINO - BEADED AND EMBROIDEREED SATIN CLUTCH
TIBI Black Skye Pump

Hm Shmotter doesn't really work for me. Can you search through the items as you can at Polyvore? I couldn't figure that out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->