Shoes For Boys/men

rolfi

Reaction score
Hi all.. New to this board. so.. Hi :D

I'm 15 and I'm just wondering what kind of shoes that is like fashion this summer for men/boys like me :smile:

Thanks a lot :D:D

-rolfi

wat is a boy like u like?
street? punky? smart? formal? skatery? label obsessed hip hop? fashion victim? fashionista? etc etc.....

tell us wat u normally wear... so we can get an idea...

anyways... im gonna post up a pic of my fave shoes ... they r mashed up... but i dun care... i loves them all the same... ( they got photographed for some magazines on their last outing, n now appearin on fspot, they r going to get an ego!) from topman oxford circus

lookin a bit smashed ( didnt even look at them after their drag appearance, will get cleaned for tomorrow night, returnin home probably even more smashed... :ninja:

Normally I wear Diesel jeans, Von Dutch t-shirts, Sweater etc.. You know :wink:
The shoes that I have now is SO worn out.. Osiris D3 2001.. They are sooo comfortable..

In fashion? hmmmn
For what you wear, get some good sneaks. Some Puma's would go down well. I'd recomend a pair of brown loafers, they go with jeans and yaya.

I don't buy shoes that are in fashion (trendy) personally, I would get some boots. As always, depends how much you wan't to spend.

I really want some sandals/flip flop things this summer..
A guy told me about some Dior sandals.. I haven't seen a pic of them..
Brands I like is CHANEL, Dior, DKNY, Versace etc..

Originally posted by rolfi@May 13th, 2004 - 6:59 pm

you should also check outYSL for men. just saw some sexy sandals the other day :innocent:

wats osiris d3 2001... sounds scary....

o dkny... u like dkny.. i love dkny trainers.... i normally end up buyin trainers from there... they are logo mad... n they arent addidas or nike.... they hav a futurey vibe to them normally... and a little bit of funk colours wise...

Originally posted by leyla m.+May 13th, 2004 - 1:30 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ May 13th, 2004 - 1:30 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-rolfi@May 13th, 2004 - 6:59 pm

you should also check outYSL for men. just saw some sexy sandals the other day :innocent: [/b][/quote]
i have to agree with leyla m..
ysl's are the only way to go. the majority of my shoes are ysl rive gauche.
my other choices are sergio rossi (who makes ysl shoes) and cesare paciotti. i would get a pair of driving loafers for this summer. it's a must for every summer actually. go for tod's or ysl.

Originally posted by mode_addict+May 13th, 2004 - 2:49 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mode_addict @ May 13th, 2004 - 2:49 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by leyla m.@May 13th, 2004 - 1:30 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-rolfi
@May 13th, 2004 - 6:59 pm

you should also check outYSL for men. just saw some sexy sandals the other day :innocent:
my other choices are sergio rossi (who makes ysl shoes) and cesare paciotti. i would get a pair of driving loafers for this summer. it's a must for every summer actually. go for tod's or ysl. [/b][/quote]
if ur 15 and wearing those brands u have too much time and money on your hands. thats too much to spend on shoes that will get beatup and will be outgrown possibly. maybe one of those brands for dressing up but not everyday. come'on people, let's talk practicality, at 15 i would have ripped a pair YSL shoes up so quickly and i wasn't even that big into sports (was too busy reading fashion mags, hahah jk).

old school sneakers -- have been in, will be in for a long time i think. if you wanna be different than the usual adidas, converse chucks or puma's try finding some Gola sneaks.

cowboy/western inspired boots -- the more rugged and beatup the better in my opinion. check a thrift store and if they rnt gross in side i would by them from there. cheap and already beatup.

sandals -- the flip flop is still here. whether it be 2 dollar target ones to rainbow brand to gucci logo canvas . . . they're still here. i like wearing bright colored ones. brightens an outfit up and if its not a usual 'guy' color like bright red or bright yellow even better, exudes confidence to me lol like men in pink.

but yeah nothing wrong with those brands listed at all, i mean i saw some ysl rive gauche pumps the other day and was drooling -- just thinking practicality for our new member. :flower:

Originally posted by sbbbjm+May 17th, 2004 - 2:18 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sbbbjm @ May 17th, 2004 - 2:18 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by mode_addict@May 13th, 2004 - 2:49 pm
Originally posted by leyla m.@May 13th, 2004 - 1:30 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-rolfi
@May 13th, 2004 - 6:59 pm

my other choices are sergio rossi (who makes ysl shoes) and cesare paciotti. i would get a pair of driving loafers for this summer. it's a must for every summer actually. go for tod's or ysl.
if ur 15 and wearing those brands u have too much time and money on your hands. thats too much to spend on shoes that will get beatup and will be outgrown possibly. maybe one of those brands for dressing up but not everyday. come'on people, let's talk practicality, at 15 i would have ripped a pair YSL shoes up so quickly and i wasn't even that big into sports (was too busy reading fashion mags, hahah jk). [/b][/quote]
Why? Are they reserved for older people only? That's ridiculous.
Not every 15-year-old plays with toys. I can imagine lot's of 15-year-olds that are into fashion and like to spend their money on brand clothing which they take GOOD care of, rather than spending it on toys or whatever.
After all, the boutiques don't give a damn, as long as you pay them :wink:

I was fifteen a few months ago (my birthday's 23/03/88)...I didn't go around in 15-year-old-clothing and suddenly buy new clothes on the 23rd of March...

I reccomend Miu Miu...

:rofl: at the turn this thread has taken...

RELAX... if he wants designer clothes let him b.....

Originally posted by seditionary@May 13th, 2004 - 10:31 am
wat is a boy like u like?
street? punky? smart? formal? skatery? label obsessed hip hop? fashion victim? fashionista? etc etc.....

tell us wat u normally wear... so we can get an idea...

anyways... im gonna post up a pic of my fave shoes ... they r mashed up... but i dun care... i loves them all the same... ( they got photographed for some magazines on their last outing, n now appearin on fspot, they r going to get an ego!) from topman oxford circus

lookin a bit smashed ( didnt even look at them after their drag appearance, will get cleaned for tomorrow night, returnin home probably even more smashed... :ninja:
I just saw that pair again in Topman sedi...they're £80 if anyone's interested...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->