Shop Design and Displays

^ Love those displays!

I'm not the best photographer but everytime i go to Sloane St, i try to take some pics of the designer store displays because they are so great to photograph. My fave store window to photograph is Versace of course! :D

I took these last year.

Versace Fall 08
dpk1gk.jpg
2zf3137.jpg

Chanel
2uo048g.jpg

Valentino (love this one)
2rc362a.jpg

Source: My own pics

one of the best Lanvin's vitrine, I've ever seen !!
:heart::heart:

really wonder what's going on at Lanvin. it seems they are working with artists (different kind of). while i always thought Alber Elbaz was "thinking" those vitrines. does someone know more ?

vitrine by Monsieur Jean-Yves / Tania et Vincent
in collaboration with : PHILIPS, GRANON DIGITAL, La Manufacture de Sèvres, Fumihiro Ban (make up), Nicolas Eldin (coiffeur), Pierre Bentaboulet, Jeff Couturier and Lanvin's merchandising team.

monsieurjeanyvesleblog.com

there's the man version, too. but i've lost the connexion to this site. don't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is the man vitrine.

same source.
google chrome, sometimes, got freezed !

I want to view the new Dior vitrines!!!They feature some of the catwalk outfits and they have the Lady Rouge/New York vibe...Could somebody snap their local Dior Boutique!!!I want to see the newest Dior Windows!!!

In my city we also have a Dior Boutique,but it is too small and the vitrines had nothing special...We have it since the fall of 2008 maybe...

in Dubai ...

Emirates Mall and Dubai Mall
Various shops ... The way they are all organize into the malls is also pretty interesting ...
In Emirates Mall, you have a sort of avenue for all High Fashion and in Dubai Mall there's the Fashion Avenue ... Dior in Dubai Mall at one entrance - soon to open - is next to Chanel, next to LV, next to Armani, next to Gucci etc.
Second floor has more second line (Marc by Marc, Zadig & Voltaire) ... Very well organized ...

I don't know this kind of mall in France ... So ...

my own photos
In Dubai they also have a Dior Boutique in their Burjuman Mall!!!I was there in 2006 and that was the first Dior Boutique in Dubai maybe(in Burjuman)!!!^_^

rodarte's window at colette....i love it!!!

image_high_def_73423.jpg

image_high_def_73424.jpg

image_high_def_73418.jpg

image_high_def_73420.jpg

*colette.fr

brid of frankenstein and lrrh...perfect for the month they're curating i think.

Designer Stores/Displays

I thought it would be kind of cool to share pictures of designer stores or displays for members living in areas without them. Feel free to delete if necessary mods.

3970242318_b6039081cc_o.jpg

A very cool Prada display.

flickr.com/didriksen's

I'll post some of my favorite pics from the blog I mentioned above (so you guys see how good it is), I love the photography and the detail shots.

source | all from modelizing.blogspot.com

Jil Sander

p1080643b.jpg

Yohji Yamamoto at Barneys

4013639915cd3717f942o.jpg

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but architect Peter Marino designs both interiors + exteriors for a great deal of fashion houses ie. Dior, Fendi, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Armani.

Here is the Tokyo Chanel store in 2004.

2cmq8uw.jpg

2wp8qig.jpg

24bno82.jpg

2rp5rnp.jpg

maxix0.jpg

24g16rt.jpg

petermarinoarchitect.com/

Chanel Osaka, by Peter Marino.

30kzn69.jpg
2z40djq.jpg

Chanel, New York, by Peter Marino
2vcgkm9.jpg

Chanel, Rue Cambon Paris, by Peter Marino
282hnvp.jpg
x4mcs1.jpg

Chanel, Hong Kong, by Peter Marino
t657qf.jpg

39eyv.jpg

petermarinoarchitect.com/

maison hermes, tokyo
disgned by Tokujin Yoshioka

R0043692-thumb.jpg

tokujin.com

wow the windows at Hermes Tokyo are sooo flipping cool! I love the simplicity of the concept!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->