Shopping in India

Scar

Reaction score
hi.. i'll be going to india (i think im going to be there during the shopping festival).. i tried searching but couldnt find a thread on india.. would really appreciate tips on where to shop.. mainly for clothing (western or eastern), shoes, and jewellery... thanks :blush: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
fashion capital of India?

Maybe a stupid question :blush:, but which city in India is the main city for fashion there?

Thank you

Well I guess it's a toss up between Mumbai and Delhi (possibly Bangalore; a lot of models are from there). I've watched a couple of shows and from what the hosts/models or celebrities have said it seems that Mumbai is where Bollywood and celebrity culture is but the most stylish or innovative people are actually from Delhi. A bit like New York vs. L.A.. Los Angeles and Mumbai are places where style is more manufactured, where designer labels are considered trendy but New York and Delhi are where people do more "interesting" things with their clothing, where trends are actually born. This isn't my point of view, just what i've heard on Television.

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, I have just read that there is an ongoing battle between those two cities

In Mumbai there are stores that sell export surplus in Bandra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->