Short Pleated Skirts

Veronica

Reaction score
S4-04Y1_mn.jpg
S4-04Y1_an.jpg

If only I were young again, I'd love to wear this suit. When I wear short skirts/dresses I go for a straight style as I don't like the short pleated look on me. It's a bit to schoolgirl gym class for my liking.

HAha-very cute-I'm sure you're right about the youthful look of this dress, but I passed 19 many moons ago and I still love a little pleated skirt. I'm petite, so above the knee works well for me. I just wear it with boots so I feel more covered. Maybe not for work, but cute for dinner out...a little sassy can be fun...

Oooh! I love it. So cute. I'd wear the hell out of that outfit and I'm 26. Actually, I think I might make something like that for this spring, I like it so much.

I think ladies above 20 would also look great in those (at least I'd wear them :P )
they are cute, but not cute as "girly" or "babyish".

Please don't let me put off anyone else wearing something like this. The fact that I find short pleated skirts a bit to youthful for me doesn't mean I object to anyone else wearing them. I still wear minis, just not pleated.

i dont think it is too juvenile... i think it is youthful but 19+ can wear this!

this is nice...
i like it better without the jacket though. a cool afternoon outdoor skirt dress?
i think anyone can wear them as long as you've got the legs. wouldnt look good on saggy skin.
you have to be young at heart veronica :heart: :flower: :heart:

I'm 26 and would definately wear it, it's really cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->