Shoulder (Medium) Length Hair Styles

Kora

Reaction score
Shoulder Lenght Hair Styles

Hi guys,

I have and always have had the same issue with my hair. Don't get me wrong, my hair is really thick & healthy. The negative part is that it retains water (it takes forever to dry & style) and I just can't find theright style, i like long hair, but I wouldn't mind shoulder lenght, maybe layers, i want something hip but classy for work, I'm including a link to a photo of me, please help!

at the moment it looks like your hair is one length?
i have really thick hair, which is great but sooo annoying when you wanna style it :doh:
my stylist razors my hair, which takes alot of the weight out. if your hair's wavy it might not be a good idea . . goes frizzy. :P but it gives a soft effect.
layers are perfect they will make your hair less bulky and add texture.

:flower:

Thanx a lot for all the photos, it's very helpful :wink:

Your super cute! You might not like this but I think your hair looks great right now! I mean it might need something done to 'freshen' it up a bit but other than that I think it suits you :flower:

i was going to say layer it definatly around your face, but leave it long.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jun 6th, 2004 - 7:08 pm
I liked this one, and you did say that you wanted layering. B)
:woot: What a hairstyle!!! :woot:

Originally posted by kora78@Jun 5th, 2004 - 2:13 am
Hi guys,

I have and always have had the same issue with my hair. Don't get me wrong, my hair is really thick & healthy. The negative part is that it retains water (it takes forever to dry & style) and I just can't find theright style, i like long hair, but I wouldn't mind shoulder lenght, maybe layers, i want something hip but classy for work, I'm including a link to a photo of me, please help!
you're adorable!! :wink:

I love your glasses, too, by the way.

Your overall appearance (facial and bone structure and the hair) sorta reminds me of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen (which is a good thing! :P )

I could definitely see you in this style:

It's not a huge change from your current hair, but it would definitely brighten your face.

Originally posted by julieanne+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 10:12 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (julieanne @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 10:12 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kora78@Jun 5th, 2004 - 2:13 am
Hi guys,

you're adorable!! :wink:

I love your glasses, too, by the way.

Your overall appearance (facial and bone structure and the hair) sorta reminds me of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen (which is a good thing! :P )

I could definitely see you in this style:

It's not a huge change from your current hair, but it would definitely brighten your face. [/b][/quote]
that is just so bizzare, everywhere i go, everyone tells me I look like her, which is a total compliment, thanx.

I almost feel like a celebrity
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My hair is finally starting to grow out! It now comes slightly past my shoulder and I am looking for styles that do not require me to cut my hair.

Because of the layers it is very hard to put my hair back into a smooth ponytail. I am looking for all kinds of styles..

Something to wear to work (v. casual environment)
something to wear to school
something to wear out clubbing
something to wear to a formal event..

I really like the sideways ponytail braid that Mischa Barton (Marissa) wore in a few episodes of the O.C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->