Show Packages S/S 11

is women direct women's development board? and img isn't working for me.

IMG might be updating again cuz its not working for me either.

I don't think they had finished uploading all the IMG showcards since there were few showcards for girls on the second half of the development board.

Wilhelmina Women

I actually like the Heavy Metal theme of their showcards :lol:

01covert.jpg

models.com

Wilhelmina wins so far :heart: I just LOVE their theme and the fact that they gave band shirts to all their girls. It totally works. Elite's cards look nice aswell. And I even like IMG's this time.
But I wish Women would stop using multiple shots of their girls... I either have ONE convincing and expressive shot of a girl rather than half a portfolio :ninja:
And NYMM's package is a bit too messy for my liking. But I really dig the idea behind it.

@VogueElleAddict: where did you find this IMG overview?
I really don't check IMGs site. At least not where to find the showcards where do I have to click, could s.o please tell? :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
i always like a strong, crisp, black and white showcard. less is more. (women direct)
but i'm obsessed with the concept of wilhelmina this season, it's a perfect fit for most of their girls (omg chloe)

Wilhelmina's Show Package

Did Iron Maiden consult on Wilhelmina's show package?:blink:

Although, I think the theme works really well for Juliana Rossa.

and IMG NY showcards??? in big version?? where?? because in models.com not appears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"