Show us your wardrobe!

adore vintage - i love it! :woot:
especially the red vintage dress, gorgeous!

I love that adore vintage website!!!!!!! Those WWII pinup shoes are lovely! I also love that Wuthering Heights skirt! :smile:

i don't even care how out polka dots are, i love them! stripes come and go but polka dots are totally where it's at.

I don't have the greatest of wardrobes but I am very proud of my shoes and my vintage bags...I will post stuff as I go...:smile:

Here are my shoes on the post your shoes thread

My shoes

Here are my favorite "vintage" clutches - the big black one is the only one with a label..charles jourdan

my_wardrobe_004.sized.jpg

Uh Punkie, I like your bags!! ("Here kitty kitty....")

Dizzydi said:
Uh Punkie, I like your bags!! ("Here kitty kitty....")

isn't that one adorable! Very vintage..I think someone customized the clutch with the kitty and the martini glass :innocent:

adorevintage said:
Oh MY GOD. Can I visit you sometime, tie you up, and then steal all your clothes? :lol:

I'm joking (sort of...)

is there room for 3? B)

alejandro your shoes and bags look so playful, colourful and cute! love it :heart:

Post your closet!

I gave a quick search for a similar topic and I couldn't find any so, let's hope it's not a repeat.

To start things off, my abomination of a closet. It looks as if a tornado has just hit. Any suggestions on how to keep it organized?

Attachments

• closet.jpg
    closet.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 31
I've got some suggestions. Don't stack the sweaters and such up top - put them in a dresser drawer. And put shoe boxes with shoes you don't wear very often up top. I think that'll make it less cluttered.

I'll post a photo of my dorm room closet soon. ^_^

Thanks for those tips. First I will have to clean out my dresser, since it's filled with undergarments, workout clothes and fencing gear. I already do keep my other shoes in a huge box under the bed though.

I thought that other thread was for pictures of dream closets. *Runs to look*

Here is mine. I used to have a whole room dedicated to my closet but now i've moved in with my boyfriend and I have to downsize and share :( The shoe closet has mirrored doors and is empty since most of my shoes haven't arrived yet...:ninja:

IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

Mine

167-6761_IMG.jpg
167-6756_IMG.jpg

167-6755_IMG.jpg
167-6753_IMG.jpg

167-6751_IMG.jpg

On the oposite wall I have dresses and coats..Way to much clothes, I know:(