Shower Gel

Gobi

Reaction score
Can anyone recomend a good one that doesn't make your skin dry?

I like the Kneipp shower gels. I find none of them drying. You can choose your type based on the herbal combo you want. Bliss! :heart:

Can I order Kneipp online? Thanks for your input :flower:

Originally posted by tealady@Feb 8th, 2004 - 2:04 am
I like the Kneipp shower gels. I find none of them drying. You can choose your type based on the herbal combo you want. Bliss! :heart:
TEA, youre the best. :flower: KNEIPP is what i use. the EUCALYPTUS one. i love it :heart:

I'd like to try the rosemary one. :heart: I tend to get disappointed by fancy soaps and shower gels though and go back to using Dove.

You might want to get this sampler which would allow you to try several and see which you like best, before buying a large one.

i'm using 'palmolive aroma therapy' these days and itspretty good. not drying and very theraputic :flower:

DOVE Bodywash - Unscented
rich, thick, creamy.. don't need to use a whole whack of it.

works better than Olay
better than Palmolive
better than Fa (of course)
and better than generic brands too.

AND i've found that this Unscented version is actually more moisturizing than the version for 'dry skin' -- it's soooo good i use it everywhere -- and my hubs and i use it to shave too -- it's that bloody good!!

If you're looking for scented and you're willing to sacrifice the moisturizing value, then i'd suggest the scented Dove Bodywashes, or Olay.

i've tried expensive stuff, herbal stuff.. and this you can get in the drugstore and it's quite inexpensive. look out for the sales! here in Canada.. it's about $6.99 at Shoppers ($4.99 sale price), but at Dominion it's $4.99 regular price!

In the summer I use things from the Body Shop or Fruits & Passion. My skin is dry in the winter months, I like Dove All Day Moisturizing Body Deep Moisture for Dry Skin. I just bought some Olay Complete Body Wash for Extra Dry Skin with Shea Butter. Both are equally good.

Gobi said:
Can anyone recomend a good one that doesn't make your skin dry?

While it's important to have a non-drying body wash, be sure to moisturize afterward. :wink:

Palmolive Milk & Honey.
Let me just warn you that you will get hooked to the delish smell. :D

It would be really helpful if you could tell us whre are you from, because there are a LOT of products that are only available to some countries.

I use Korres natural products. I like the Citrus and the Mint Tea a lot. Try them :wink:

Are there shower gel versions of Gucci Envy Me or J'adore Dior?

I might have to try the dove shower gel judging from this thread
I used dove soap bars for years, my whole family did and they were just always in the shower, I never really questioned it, but my boyfriend kept saying he didnt want to wash or shave with soap as it dries his skin out something ticked in my head, and I've definately seen an improvement since switching to shower gels! Though I still have to moisturise afterwards, and I drink water like a fish. Bad genes I guess :blush:

You can definitely get J'adore Dior as a shower gel/body wash - most retailers who carry the perfume should have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->