SHRIVAN NARRESH - Lakme Fashion Week Resort 2010 Mumbai

givenchy_girl

Reaction score
I've noticed that there wasn't any coverage on TFS of the Lakme Fashion Week (India). I will try to put up some photos/description for the most of the shows I've seen. Starting with SRHIVAN NARRESH.

Shrivan Bhatia and Narresh Kukreja, the two very talented young designers from Delhi; revealed their latest collection at the Lakme Fashion Week Spring/Resort 2010. SHRIVAN NARRESH is the first Indian luxury swim wear brand, awarded with a multitude of prestigious international accolades. Since the launch of their “stitch-free” line in Cannes, the boys have never looked back. Their awards include Mittelmoda Beachwear Award ’06 and ’08, SWAROVSKI Creative Designer of the year , and ‘World of Wearable Art Award(Bizarre Bra Section ’06) in New Zealand.

dsc027241.jpg

dsc026941.jpg

dsc027161.jpg

Above photos were taken by me.

shrivan-narresh-2.jpg

shrivan-narresh.jpg

Source: Filmicafe.com

What do you think of it's potential?

I must say, having only moved to India a couple of months ago, I am still very excited to see where the Indian fashion industry is heading. Things are very different here, and for a very long time the fashion week/industry in India was seen as mostly "entertainment" and had strong links to Bollywood. It seems however to be growing into a more serious business. Fingers crossed!

there definitely seems to be a shift of focus towards designing rather than the usual shiny shiny reflector stuff....

BTW did you go for any other shows?? got pics for other collections?? would like to see 'em :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->