136091-16.JPG

:o im in love with "palm" :heart:
the bronze powder looks nice too :blush:

thanks for the pics pradap

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Dec 29th, 2003 - 10:34 am

:woot: me too.. but the lipsticks hmm i'd like them a bit darker :innocent:

thanks for the preview pradap :flower:

Originally posted by Lena+Dec 29th, 2003 - 7:59 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Dec 29th, 2003 - 7:59 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-LolitaLuxe@Dec 29th, 2003 - 10:34 am

:woot: me too.. [/b][/quote]
me three!! :woot: :heart: It's a gorgeous color!!

i could also use the water lily (as eye shadow) and the bird of paradise (blush /eye shadow) :flower:

I normally don't use those very strong and bright colors on my lids :blush:
but thanks for sharing :flower:

The makeup on the ad looks so incredible. Unfortunately, I could never recreate that on my own. I'd look like a melted mess with peacock eyes. :(

shu eyeshadows are my new obsession so i'll definitely be picking up 'palm' and 'lotus'... the bronze powder might be worth a look too.

i love the eye makeup in the ad as well, very inspiring. shu shadows overall are very inspiring, the rich colors, the consistancy, great stuff to play around with. i used my new blue ME 638 shadow (an ultra shimmery--metallic, hence the ME in the name--teal blue-green) and a bright lavender pink shimmer from lorac to do mermaid eyes.

btw, MissPurple, shu shadows are very pigmented but with a light hand they can go on as a sheer wash... it can be built up to be more dramatic. the color in the pan is very deceiving!

OMG! I'm totally loving those shadows. I think I'm going to be getting them all! :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"