Sienna and Hayden may or may not...*UPDATE* They are definitely together

Well... I love her style and from what I've heard (apparently OFF tfs) so do many others - internationally. Anyway, how is everyone so sure he's gay? Am I missing something!? :o

ShesElectric said:
Well... I love her style and from what I've heard (apparently OFF tfs) so do many others - internationally. Anyway, how is everyone so sure he's gay? Am I missing something!? :o

I think it's a general rumour which is probably emanating from data lounge - that place for the hopefuls :wink: That combo of vague James Dean quality in combination with some mama's boy signals pretty much puts the flag up, I suppose.

Sienna likes the pretty ones......Orlando Bloom, Jude Law, and now Hayden!...imo those three have pretty faces.....:P

equinox said:
Sienna likes the pretty ones......Orlando Bloom, Jude Law, and now Hayden!...imo those three have pretty faces.....:P

very much agreed.

Sienna goes over to the Darth side
Mar. 12, 2006. 01:00 AM
RITA ZEKAS

When "It Girl" Sienna Miller cuts her hair, it makes news.
So when she sneaks into Toronto to visit her new beau Hayden Christensen, her co-star in the Andy Warhol film Factory Girl, in which she plays Edie Sedgewick (the real reason she cut her hair and not because she split from Jude Law), we just had to tell you.
If we didn't, who would?
Christensen, who still has a residence in Toronto, met Miller at the airport. Was she here to meet his family? If not, why they did make a point of stopping to pick up flowers?
Christensen showed her the town: He took her to dinner at the CN Tower, to lunch at Joy Bistro on Queen St. E. and for coffee at Tim Hortons, not Starbucks, because that's what Canuck actors do.
Christensen and Miller were photographed snogging at the wrap party for Factory Girl in Louisiana but that could have been the heat of the moment or the alcohol. This seems like the real fling, unless Christensen is a far better actor than he was in Star Wars.
Miller will be back in the `hood soon to shoot the film Camille in Niagara Falls, honeymoon central. They could get hitched there.
But Miller is easily distracted. During Oscar week in L.A., she allegedly threw herself at Sean Penn at the Chateau Marmont.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1142078775695&call_pageid=968867495754&col=969483191630

Boluda said:
what a boring cliché tour

poor miller

true, he should have at least taken her to Ballzac's in the distillery district for fantastic coffee. it's cool that they went to Joy Bistro though since that's not a celeb hotspot at all, it's a very local place

Didn't his girl Lola Skye have a real go at Sienna in the press saying she was aggressive and a maneater.....? She's now denying it saying her and Hayden never dated in the first place. Feel sorry for her.

Sienna - concentrate on your acting love. No-one really knows what you do for a living, all we know is who you do for a living.

Why do people think Hayden is gay? I think you guys are stereotyping the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->