Sienna: It's all over

JR1 said:
He sees what he did as a silly mistake and as something that Sienna should get over.

HAHA YESSSSS. Now really, what is wrong with her that she can't get over this silly little mistake??

If its true then good for her.

I am so sick of Jude Law....I know that is harsh but I can't for the life stand the guy. I really and truly hope she finds a nice guy.

'He feels he has made a public apology and shown her just how much he loves her. He sees what he did as a silly mistake and as something that Sienna should get over.

Wtf? What an ***.

CelineChic said:
and her 15 minutes of fame are up........ riiiiiiiight now! :innocent:

I believe she won't be going away just yet

Dylan. said:
I don't know whats so great about Jude Law anyway
Scroll down see for yourself (nsfw:(lol:

Sienna is too good for him:flower:

Gross, it looks like a thumb! :sick:

Flacid willies are so gross :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
urd said:
I believe she won't be going away just yet

I saw Sienna in 'As you Like it' ... live, on stage, the girl has talent, she'll go far. Jude may have given her the exposure fame wise ( it's the least he can do under the circumstances :wink: ) but she has the talent to make it.

I just read in the newspaper that Sienna says Its not all over...:doh:

What was the source of the original article?

For her sake, I hope she dumped his sorry *ss.

I think someone said on one of the forums here that the best thing she could do was get rid of him and show that she can stand on her own two feet and her own merit - as an actress and as an individual. I happen to completely agree - If she's gotten rid of him, good for her. She definitely gets a gold star from me.

Here's a link to an MSN/Canadian Press article saying its all over:

http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/celebs/articles/1287293.armx

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny, I used to love Jude and hate Sienna. This whole horrible ordeal has made me a lot more indifferent to Jude and I am totally rooting for Sienna to do much better in this situation...... I think most women can sympathize with her. I totally wish her all the best.

roppal222 said:
I saw Sienna in 'As you Like it' ... live, on stage, the girl has talent, she'll go far. Jude may have given her the exposure fame wise ( it's the least he can do under the circumstances :wink: ) but she has the talent to make it.

i saw her too and i agree she is amazing and she works so well with the other actors and actresses and she seems really nice i love her so much :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->