Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
Law and Miller 'are engaged'

Jude Law is reported to have become engaged to girlfriend Sienna Miller.

The Sunday Mirror says he proposed to her in Venice last week. The paper says she phone her friends and said: "I'm the happiest girl in the world. I'm going to be Mrs Law."

His proposal came as he agreed a £10m divorce settlement with ex-wife Sadie Frost.

Miller is in Venice filming a new film about Casanova alongside Jeremy Irons and Heath Ledger.

The Sunday Mirror says Miller and Frost have put former differences aside. She has reportedly invited her ex-husband and Miller to spend Christmas Day with her and boyfriend Jackson Scott.

Law met Miller on a film set in July last year at the heighth of his break-up with Frost. The pair were shooting a remake of Alfie.

A friend of Miller's told the paper: "Sienna is young and in love. She has no plans to get married straight away.

"For now she's just enjoying being engaged to the man she loves."

...hasn't he learned his lesson?

i give them three years....TOPS. :ninja:

Sienna was on entertainment shows denying this. and so are jude's people. Still could be true though... He's an idiot if it is......

Doubt he could afford a ring/elaborate wedding with the divorce settlement. Mr. Law is broke with a capital B. :ninja:

I just recently became obsessed with him, then a few days later i hear he's engaged :cry:

Attachments

• vanityjude.jpg
    vanityjude.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 13
from www.imdb.com

"Miller Denies Law Engagement

Rising star Sienna Miller has angrily lashed out at reports her actor boyfriend Jude Law proposed to her.
The English beauty, 22, and her beau of one year, were reported to have got engaged in Venice, Italy, at the weekend - where Miller is currently filming Casanova opposite Heath Ledger.
Miller is so furious about British newspaper the Sunday Mirror's claims she is betrothed to father-of-three Law, she is considering legal action. She says, "It's complete nonsense. I am bemused as to where these reports have come from."
Law is currently in legal battles with ex-wife Sadie Frost over monetary settlements and custody of their children Rafferty, 8, Iris, 3, and Rudy, 2. "

why should she get so mad? usually celebs brush off such fake reports... but then again everyone is different.

Originally posted by Vintage Mischa@Oct 6 2004, 08:56 PM
I just recently became obsessed with him, then a few days later i hear he's engaged :cry:
[snapback]388262[/snapback]​

....ah but it's that frustration that makes him all the more irressitable. :blush:

Originally posted by yourbestfriend@Oct 10 2004, 09:44 PM
whos sienna miller? :unsure:
[snapback]393200[/snapback]​

the new british 'it' girl who's staring in the upcoming film alfie and has a style similar to kate moss's but cheaper.

Originally posted by wyatt.@Oct 10 2004, 09:49 PM
the new british 'it' girl who's staring in the upcoming film alfie and has a style similar to kate moss's but cheaper.
[snapback]393208[/snapback]​

"but cheaper"... I love it :lol:

Denied, just like the Kate/Orlando rumour :cry:

Originally posted by Belowen@Oct 11 2004, 04:42 AM
Denied, just like the Kate/Orlando rumour :cry:
[snapback]393301[/snapback]​

if its denied.....its normally true :innocent:

If this rumour is untrue, I'd probably be angry about it as well because press about a possible engagement could have the potential to make things even more difficult for Jude and Sadie's divorce settlement, as well as a negative effect on their children.

Originally posted by Acid@Oct 11 2004, 08:39 PM
if its denied.....its normally true :innocent:
[snapback]393523[/snapback]​

:brows:

Noone would last with Jude... I hope Sienna is smarter than that, although I don't really care...

Originally posted by Chachka@Oct 12 2004, 06:20 PM
Noone would last with Jude... I hope Sienna is smarter than that, although I don't really care...
[snapback]395077[/snapback]​

Why would no one last with him?

They do seem to be pretty damn loved up but im sure they are both smarter than that! Beautiful couple though! I heard the other day that Jude will be starring in ten movies over the next six months and with sienna being the likes of OK's new favourite we are going to be seeing a lot of them soon, who knows if they'll cope with the pressure...

Jude Law & Sienna Miller: Engaged

from www.imdb.com

"Jude Law is engaged to marry Sienna Miller after the actress accepted his romantic Christmas Day proposal.
Miller - who met Law on the set of Alfie soon after his bitter 2003 divorce from Sadie Frost - was overcome with emotion when the actor pulled out a diamond engagement ring and asked her to wed him.
Following Miller's immediate acceptance, Law then informed his children Rafferty, Iris and Rudy of his martial plans the following day when he whisked them off for a sunny holiday in the Seychelles.
A spokeswoman for the couple, Caira Parks, last night confirmed Law and Miller will tie the knot - although they're still working on a date for the big day. She said, "It's true they are engaged. Jude has bought Sienna a big cluster diamond ring. He asked Sienna to marry him on Christmas Day. They spent Christmas together in England. They then headed to the Indian ocean. They have told their families the news and they're thrilled, as are Jude's children. They love Sienna and can't wait for the wedding. No date has been set yet and it is not known whether it will be this year. The date will depend on their filming schedules. They are both very busy at the moment."
The news comes just months after Law and Miller rubbished reports they were planning to marry."

judesienneson3bk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->