Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a jerk, my heart goes out to Sienna.

I can't believe that one of his children walked in on him with the nanny. That is just horrible! I guess the kid went home to tell Sadie, and I can't help but wonder if Sadie didn't get some type of satisfaction -- you know, like validation that Jude even cheated on Sienna and so it must be a problem with him and not the women in his life. I wonder if it was Sadie who called the press???? I always sort of thought Jude was an up and up guy since he married so young and stayed with Sadie and the kids. Though when I heard about the wife swapping and I thought that was weird. And I wouldn't be surprised if he and Nicole had an affair on the set of Cold Mountain. I'm sure that sort of thing goes on more than we know.

I doubt Jude and Sienna will stay together, I mean who could get over something like this? It's one thing to know your man cheated, and that is bad enough, but it is even worse to be publicly humiliated. I wonder if the nanny will write and book or try and make some money by releasing exerpts from her diary. :(

man i feel so sorry for her right now ... thinking about the humiliation of the situation played out for the whole world to see. ... having to go to work at night on yr play and being assaulted by paparazzi :(

i'm sure sadie did have a small amount of satisfaction over it, but kudos to her for firing the woman and getting her away from her kids ... i'm sure there is no satisfaction now though, because everyone knows what a wanker their dad is

Alpha Femme said:
"Rather than feeling guilty and contrite, he has turned the whole thing against Sienna," a friend said.

"He said if she is not partying, she is sleeping, and he completely blames her."

this sounds so familiar :rolleyes: didn't he blame sadie for their marriage problems, as well? he sounds like a spoiled brat to me...i really can't stand him.

From imdb.com:

The British nanny who claims she enjoyed an affair with heart-throb actor Jude Law insists the Alfie star phoned her last week in a bid to rekindle their romance. Law, who is engaged to screen beauty Sienna Miller, allegedly seduced 26-year-old Daisy Wright while he was filming movie All The King's Men in America earlier this year. Wright insists she enjoyed a month-long fling with the 32-year-old until she was sacked by Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost, after one of their children spoke out about catching the clandestine lovers in bed. She alleges Law called her last week in a bid to rekindle their steamy relationship - but Wright still felt hurt by her dismissal from the job she loved and turned down his advances. Wright tells British newspaper The Sun, "Jude really swept me off my feet. I fell for him. Now I realize he was just using me for sex. I was really shocked when he phoned me last Thursday and said he wanted to see me again. I told him I thought it was unfair that I had ended up losing my job over it. He said Sadie was in charge of childcare arrangements... He was begging to see me again. He said he desperately needed to show me that our relationship wasn't just about sex. But how could I trust him again after he cast me aside so easily before."

luxmode said:
this sounds so familiar :rolleyes: didn't he blame sadie for their marriage problems, as well? he sounds like a spoiled brat to me...i really can't stand him.
And I’ll bet that he’ll start whinging about how unfair the British media are for the next few weeks/months/years

He's just an old poor Alfie. He'll end like Rod Stewart - young girls, blond hair at 60 and face liftings :cry:

Lest we not forget it takes two to tango. That wh*re of a nanny deserves some bashing as well. Not very professional. However, I still don't believe this story. Obscure papers from Australia and the International Movie Data Base are not exactly what I would describe as proper sources of news, hm?

What does Daisy Wright look like? I'm curious.

I had no idea that Jude was such a creep. And I didn't know how further his family was deranged... guess I'm not as on top of pop culture and celebrity as I thought.

Sienna will do absolutley fine without him. She's a gorgeous girl, only twenty-three, and has plenty of time to have some fun before she settles down (again).

:doh: So Jude cheated on Sienna with his nanny while he was lonely filming in N'awlins. As they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.....for a young nanny to cheat with. First Tom goes crazy, Brad starts looking like an aging bum and now my pretty baby Jude. What's in the water in Hollywood?

:furious: :furious: What a sorry a$$ loser!!! Poor Sienna :cry: I've also gained new respect for Sadie after this little tidbit. And, why on earth does this have to be headline news?? How embarrassing. Schmuk! For Sienna's sake, he really should've kept this private.

And one last note before I end my rant :P -
That nanny is a friggin' idiot to think their relationship was about ANYthing other than sex. So naive :rolleyes:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and while I don't condon cheating at all it did seem like Sienna wasn't really ready to get married. She is young (remember, she's the same age as Paris) and maybe she is deeply emmersed in the party scene and her career to the point that she didn't really want to settle down and be married. I'm sure she loves/loved Jude but loving someone and being ready to spend the rest of your life with someone are two different things.

That being said Jude is a cad, he's been rumoured to be a cheating cad for years now and has been hinted at in many blind items about numerous affairs. I wouldn't wish marriage to him on anyone.

Fabulyss said:
Lest we not forget it takes two to tango. That wh*re of a nanny deserves some bashing as well. Not very professional.?

I have to agree with you. Everyone is bashing Jude, but lets not forgot the nanny.

It was bound to happen , it's kinda surprising it's taking that long. Sienna definitely deserves beter than this. Never trust pretty boys:lol:

I have just read that she will be appearing on stage tonight.....good for her, she will be hounded by the Pap's though.

I hope she gets rid of him she deserves better. :flower:

i can t believe he had the nerve to cheat on Sienna, what a way of proving that he IS a jerk:angry:

Yowza!!...That sucks.

I feel bad for Sienna but though she might not realize this at the moment its best that she found out about Jude (still) being a dirty dog now as oppose to marrying him and having to deal with that type of embarrassment.

"If you run with dogs you'll bark, but if you lay down with dogs you'll get fleas." :innocent:

As for 'The Nanny'...she too is dirty. However, she wasn't the one who was commited to anyone (from what I have read thus far). It does indeed take two to tango, but it takes one to have morals and be faithful.

I am not condoning what either person did however...

Jude is a **** clown and if Sienna had any sense she would leave his **** alone. I know its easier said then done (for some) though.

fashionicon said:
Wow.:shock:

Talk about a screwed up family. First Jude and Sadie's 2 year old goes to the hospital for swallowing esctasy. then we find out that Jude and Gavin occasionally dabbled in wife-swapping, then we find out that Sadie is diaignosed with depression and now one of their kids finds Jude in bed with the nanny.

Yeah, if I were Sienna I were definitley rethink this whole marriage thing with Jude, no matter how good the man looks.

And yeah, he sucks.:censored:

:shock: Wife swapping? Really? That's disturbing. What a guy.. :angry: Sienna should dump his ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->