Sienna Miller

Stunning...I wondered what happened to her but I see she is in an upcoming netflix show.

Sienna Miller attends The Eternity Charity Fundraiser hosted by Lola Bute in support of Action On Addiction, James' Place, Place2Be and Grow at Alva Coachworks on May 5, 2022 in London, England.

svMwUsp.jpg

Sienna Miller attends The House of KOKO's opening party on April 28, 2022 in London, England ahead of the iconic KOKO theatre re-opening this weekend.

W3tyNjF.jpg

hawtcelebs.com, dailymail.co.uk​

Sienna Miller attends 'The Alchemist's Feast', the inaugural summer party & fundraiser for the National Gallery's Bicentenary campaign, NG200, with Creative Director Patrick Kinmonth, on June 23, 2022 in London, England.

sPDp7dX.jpg

vogue.co.uk​

Sienna Miller, wearing Ralph Lauren, attends the Polo Ralph Lauren & British Vogue event during The Championships, Wimbledon at All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club on July 3, 2022 in London, England.

t0W7dvc.jpg

oiC32ki.jpg

QuNtDzb.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

She's just lovely to listen to in this video - clearly quite an aesthete & romantic: made me like her loads more :heart:

Her 'country pile' is amazingly designed!!, and she looks absolutely gorgeous with natural makeup (much prefer to the bolder lipsticks and heavier bronzer she normally wears). English rose :heart:

I'm HERE for this Sienna renaissance.

Her 'country pile' is amazingly designed!!, and she looks absolutely gorgeous with natural makeup (much prefer to the bolder lipsticks and heavier bronzer she normally wears). English rose :heart:

I'm HERE for this Sienna renaissance.

Me too! I love all these snippets of her life she is sharing. And I love her cottage

Sienna Miller attends Deliciously Sorted's Star-Studded 20th anniversary party on August 8, 2022 in Ibiza, Spain.

7BSMGF2.jpg

Sienna Miller attends the World Premiere of "The Sandman" at BFI Southbank on August 3, 2022 in London, England.

2IJ8jA4.jpg

vogue.co.uk, gofugyourself.com​

IMG_3926.JPG
Beautiful outtake from Testino's story for the January 2006 issue of US Vogue as posted by Christiaan Houtenbos via instagram:
@hairbychristiaan

Sienna Miller attends the Claridge's Christmas Tree Party 2022 with Jimmy Choo on November 23, 2022 in London, England.

Hg3iXgb.jpg

b8UWjlN.jpg

hawtcelebs.com​

Sienna Miller attends the Moet & Chandon Holiday Season Celebration at Lincoln Center on December 05, 2022 in New York City.

RhOTLei.jpg

gofugyourself.com​

Wish she'd quit the bull of being a trendsetter, those days passed by long ago, and that's fine -- would much prefer to see her in chicer looks a la Rosie Huntington Whiteley and her Netflix show style. Just looks absurd and sloppy most of the time now. She's so stunning and seems to have a lovely magnetic and bubbly energy, so it's a total waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaanok
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->