Sienna Miller

i want to see the jay leno interview in full. its not on youtube and its not on sienna-miller.org : ( any ideas???

estherlouise said:
i want to see the jay leno interview in full. its not on sienna-miller.org : ( any ideas???

it will be early next week. there's a link to a very large file of the show a couple of pages back tho. the one at s-m.org will be in smaller, easier to download files though.

Zkunis said:
Sienna throught the years...

Pics source: Sienna-Online

I have to say my fav is the 1st one...she looks so fresh :blush:

That's my favorite, too, although she looks stunning in all four. :heart:
There are pictures of her posted in the "Stars Without Makeup" thread and she looks the best, by far. Sometimes I think she's even prettier without makeup (or minimum makeup).

I agree xtine888, she is one of those lucky girls who is gorgeous without makeup, and can even look better without than with^_^

after going through the last 15 pages im totally :wub: :crush: :wub: she looks soooooooooo gorgeous at Sundance!!! :heart: the outfits are just lovely and she's glowing!! go Sienna!

and thanks to everyone who contributed pics! :flower:

does anyone have picture of her lovely dress and rinf she had on jay leno???
cos i think it is her best public appereance... she looked gorgeous and very down to earth...

Sienna Miller & Steve Buscemi interview
As it turns out, Steve Buscemi and Sienna Miller share more than the experiences they had on the set of their new film Interview.

At the Sundance Film Festival premiere of the movie (about a veteran war reporter on assignment to interview a self-centered tabloid star) the duo revealed how they feel about each other, the secrets of swag suites and who's really involved with Scarlett's ex!

You're such an unlikely pair. How much did you know about each other, and each other's careers, before costarring in Interview?
SIENNA: Never heard of him!
STEVE: I hadn't seen any of Sienna's work but after watching Layer Cake I went to the specials on the DVD to see if there were any deleted scenes of her. I just couldn't get enough of her in the film.
SIENNA: I was very familiar with who he was, and had always really respected him and admired him as an actor. So it was just really exciting. I genuinely had respect for this person.
STEVE: I found out that we were with the same agency, and we made the offer at like 3 in the afternoon, and by 7 o'clock that evening she was on the phone with me and she said yes! I was like, 'Well, wait a minute, read the script,' and she said, 'No, whatever'

Why such a fast decision?
SIENNA: Because I had always just absolutely adored him as an actor, and it sounded cool. I thought he would be someone I would learn from, and it sounded like an interesting project. And that's all it takes really. I just want to work, and learn from people I respect and admire.

Speaking of people to respect and admire – you're surrounded by them at Sundance. How's the festival treating you?
STEVE: I love running into John Cusack on Main Street and telling him how much I loved him in Grace is Gone, which I saw an early version in the editing room because we were in the same editing building. I met Ed Begley Jr. When we were doing our photo shoot (at the Gibson Lounge) he was playing drums, with a band! So it's fun. But to actually see some films would be even better.
SIENNA: We've been doing a lot of interviews and things, and the premiere went really well, but it's quite overwhelming with all the gifts. I walked into one of those gifting places and said, 'No, I'm actually fine, I'm alright,' and then had like seven bags thrown at me, and then got in the car and there were bags in the car! It's absurd. But I found out that there's a place here where you can give your gifts to charity, and they'll auction them off and give to charity. So yes, I'll be returning those.

Wow, everything?
SIENNA: Well, maybe I'll keep one thing. There's one pair of cashmere socks, and one cashmere blanket. And a pair of knickers, because I forgot my knickers. But that was an absolute emergency!

You realize people are talking about how great the swag is� and a few rumors�
STEVE: I'll answer that. Whatever it is: No. It's not true.
SIENNA: According the press, I've literally slept with half of Hollywood. But it's funny because I've been in a relationship from the age of 19 to 24, and I'm just 25, so I don't know where in amongst that time of being engaged and everything I found the time to sleep with all of those people, who actually happen to be friends, you know? And I also think you're allowed to have male friends. Link me to Steve. We're having a hot affair!

So Josh Hartnett? Is he just a friend? Are you dating?
STEVE: That's the one...
SIENNA: He's a friend. A male friend...
STEVE: But Josh and I (he says, raising an eyebrow)
SIENNA: Buscemi and Hartnett!
STEVE: You should ask Josh about me. Let's see if he'll come clean.
people.com

I have deleted the Pirelli Calendar pictures as they have been posted numerous times in this thread. :flower:

O.K,sorry.It was my first post in her thread,so I didn't know that . I liked the pics so was thinking to post them.

From the top of her glossy head to her well manicured toes, I thought she looked amazing at the Santa Barbara fest. Effortlessly modern, sexy and glam. the colour of the dress was perfect, and being from a really cold city she makes me long for summer really badly...
siennafan.net

Sienna is soooo pretty there-the hair,makeup and dress,just perfect!!!
-that magazine article above,with Sienna written in pink and the Edie picture and Factory Girl pictures,what magazine is that?
:flower: THANK YOU for posting it.....

credit: vogue.co.uk & sienna-online

2004 A/W MOSCHINO coat

snl-afterparty_02.jpg
00190f.jpg

2005 A/W MATTHEW WILLIAMSON trench coat

normal_nov2_04.jpg
00060f.jpg

2003 A/W MATTHEW WILLIAMSON coat

wakeley_02.jpg
00130f.jpg

2006 A/W MATTHEW WILLIAMSON dress