Sienna Miller

Glastonbury Festival, June 2004
omg all the pics are gorgeous i heart her style!

the dress isnt bad but it looks too big (looks like it would be good if she were pregnant and trying to hide her belly, not at all saying she is pregnant)

Melly5525 said:
Thank you so much Zkunis for posting the older pics of Sienna, those are two of my favorite outfits of Siennas actually, from when I first noticed her. She looked amazing in that blue dress, so sexy with Jude and she is pure coolness at the festival!!:D

Exactly! I'm posting some of my fav outfits from 2004 (actually that's my fav Sienna style ever), those I posted are two of them! I'm posting some more soon :wink:

ONTD
3zielb5.gif

kochie332 said:
^well he called her something not nice and the description of the picture was rude as well

i just noticed the ring that she is wearing in that picture. i like it :smile:

it's kenneth jay lane

Yeah, i don't think she is. but if the most recent pics are from this weekend then she's probably still in LA and could hit the SAG parties tonight.

ps: i totally for got about that MWilliamson Trench...I loved that!

ShoeGal4Eva said:
guess she's not @ sags...:(
maybe oscars?:smile::smile:

She's said that she won't be going to the Oscars :( I guess she could change her mind though?!

She's in NY now.

Won't FG be considered for next year's oscars since it was released this year?

any pics of her with red lipstick at any events or in candids? thanks! just wanted to know if she's ever done that red lip glam look:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
another Nylon pic
from nylonmag.com

I think they should have used that picture instead of this one

scanned by me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OhLaLaLa
Back