Sienna Miller

I think Sienna looks so much better when she wears no (or little) makeup.

^ yeah that outfit should be the look of the day it was beautiful

nicolefan said:
how/where did you see it? the premise sounds really good, so it's disappointing to hear it's not good :(
It was an advance screening. I was a part of one of those test audiences. It really isn't that good. I was disappointed.

romantics said:
It was an advance screening. I was a part of one of those test audiences. It really isn't that good. I was disappointed.
Well seeing as it was only a "test", maybe that's not the final cut. Hope you had a chance to tell the powers that be it wasn't very good.

what size do you think she is in jeans? i'm thinking of getting my friend a pair. they have the same build via picture...
like thin and prob small, but a little toned like that. like, with me, i can squish my fat around, but she can't :lol:
help!

honeyisle said:
Well seeing as it was only a "test", maybe that's not the final cut. Hope you had a chance to tell the powers that be it wasn't very good.

Oh, it's definitely not a final cut. I know as much, but it's pretty damn close, seeing that I was in the test audience for Just My Luck and Mr. & Mrs. Smith too. Both of the final cuts were very close to the ones I saw. We fill out surveys and stuff, and I gave it an honest opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->