Sigrid Agren

*Bianca*

Reaction score
I think this is the same Sigrid from the Prada Resort show :flower:

003zd7.jpg
009ts9.jpg

elite paris

I'm going to take a wild guess and say she's represented by Ford in New York.

I knew you'd start a thread on her! :lol: She's lovely... I hope to see more of her.

model.gif
agency.gif
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1] Fetching femme Sigrid Agren is in it to win it. At 13, the bird-like ballet dancer was a finalist in the Elite Model Look on her little French Caribbean island of Martinique, then won the French semifinals in Paris. At 14, she nearly won the world title, but wisely stayed in Martinique, shooting only for Teen Vogue and Flare. Now, to the delight of casting agents everywhere, she’s gone full-time. [/SIZE][/FONT]

I only knew her as Sigrid @ NYMM, but as far as I remember she's no longer on their website. It wouldn't surprise me if she switched to Ford, due to her Elite Paris signing. I suppose we'll see though. I'm finding something exceptionally interesting about the contours of her face.

Glad someone gave her a thread, I was trying to search this intriguing Prada anomaly! Trust you, *Bianca*, thanks a lot! :flower:

Sigrid is pretty, interested to see what happens!

:smile:

Weird, she wasn't on the NYMM site last time I was there (yesterday). Then again it's not uncommon there for the books to be taken down when they're being updated. Though it's a shame that I completely missed that her Hint Mag profile that lists her at NYMM is from this month. :doh: But NYMM has actually started to forge their own relationship with Elite Paris (Camille, Sarah, and now Sigrid), so it all makes sense.

Sorry for the confusion. :lol:

17 year old Sigrid, originally from Martinique, just closed the Prada resort show setting off a buzz amongst clients. But a girl this pristine was bound to set off a booking frenzy no? She gets a future star asterisk!

(MDC)

Last edited by a moderator:
so she's French? cool we need another cool French model.

Sigrid was top 15 in the 2006 EML final, so she's been signed with Elite Europe since then. To be honest, I mostly paid attention because of her Swedish name :P but she has grown up nicely.

Teen Vogue, June/July 08
Vision Quest
Photographer: Nick Haymes
Fashion Editor: Nancy Rohde

fedoix.jpg

teenvogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190