Simone France Skin Care

LetThemEatCake

Reaction score
Yet another line I've always been curious about, after reading about her in US Vogue over a decade ago, her name still pops into my head every now and then.

Her approach is called The Simone France Sandwich, and she has you apply cream first and then an exfoliant and THEN a lather of soap, which has been the only thing that has turned me off from seeking out her line further.

Anyone had success and used her products long enough to see some results they liked?

Certainly a cult in the skincare industry since she only sells this in NY and SF, she's all about "Getting Back to Basics" and "Common Sense" And "Quit Overloading Your Skin" however she also seems to be big on daily exfoliation which is too much in my opinion.

Check out her site, look at her Philosophy, 3 Skin Myths, Product Line.

www.simonefrance.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I haven't tried the line but I have heard of it also and am curious to know if anyone here has liked it. But, I don't understand this "getting back to basics" idealology when cleaning your face involves more steps then most peoples' total routine (cleanse, tone, moisturize), lol. However, the hype does intrigue me..I'll let you know if give the line a go. If not it'll be Biologique Recherche for me :smile:

Gawd Damn You Let Them Eat Cake!! *$&@(%#
I just ordered the entire set for acne prone skin!! I knew it was dangerous to open your post and I did it anyways :wink: I was trying to hold out until I finish my old skincare set (Suki Pure: Worked great at first, now finding my skin is looking poorly)
So, the *big package* will be arriving within a few days (So excited!!) I will update you on my findings...may they be detailed and glory filled *crosses fingers*
Also if anyone decides to place a order be sure to subscribe to the newsletter first. They provide a free gift <3

I think it is good to rotate skincare brands/lines, and once you see your skin is 'normalized' and mostly the same tone all over I believe in incorporating other skincare products from different lines. So do be gentle with the soap, I would use minimal amounts (again I know nothing about her recommendations on how much product to use but minimal is always key, esp. trying out new products)
If you see irritation, stop. It's not a sign of purging if its not a pimple that looks like it will become a pustule. If you see capillary veins or real dry flaky skin I would quit it.

I absolutely LOVE Biologique-Recherche. Look under threads I have created and you will see it. I've gotten quite a few people off this board to invest in their cornerstone and most popular product, P50, an astringent that doesnt strip but exfoliates, moisturizes, calms, brings dirt to the surface and deeply cleans, along with some brightening action...anyway I could ramble for years, take a look at the BR thread :flower:
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f45/biologique-recherche-70989.html

Thanks so much for your PM Anna. I hope your skin is taking care of itself and that you're doing well and I wasnt expecting at all for someone to read this thread without my personal recommendation (oh I hold myself on a throne, just kidding :smartass:) and buy up the products, but it sounds like it is going well for you! I will properly PM you very soon, I do want to know how you are and I know you said you were shy about showing off your photo (so am I) so expect to get a message from me soon!
:heart: :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->