Simone Simon

Reese does look similar, but Simone's face is more alive and intelligent than Reese's who I think looks like an ugly capuchin monkey.
muilcp.jpg

91hwdv.jpg

drmacro and corbis

She definitely has an interesting look about her. I like the above pic, it's very angelic-like.

I also think she had a special beauty that made her attractive. I've only watched two of her films: "Cat people" and "Seventh Heaven" with James Stewart.

ebay

^Not a tall actress at 5'2". And I wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for her standing on the wall.

Most actresses aren't tall, but especially back then. Simone had a stocky body type, but it was hidden well.
simonesfr1-1.jpg

myspace

Yes, I noticed her slight stocky build. I also noticed some of her features are a bit broad.

I'm saying it wouldn't surprise me a bit if her ancestry involved some Afro roots. Not to imply all Afro descendants have broad features, I think we all know thats not true.

There is def some exoticism there. Have you seen her in "Cat People" or any of her films?
2nvz6dd.jpg

amana

I have viewed "Cat People" and the plot was something ahead of its time. Simone Simon was definitely a seen stealer.

Maybe I'm way off, but there's a slight young Eartha Kitt vibe to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->