Sinéad O'Dwyer F/W 2024.25 London

Who is her customer?? People of Walmart??

12.png

Not far off from what Mark Fast is already doing, so really what is she doing here? Intention behind the casting is great, but it’s just awkward designs that seemingly have a wallflower tweeness that doesn’t actually show off any confidence or anything.

I don't even know if the big cities are seen as aspirational as they were back in the day. Soon people will want to show in Seoul or Tokyo or Lagos or Sao Paulo than this. Its nice to make a statement and have models that normally wouldn't get a chance on the runway but if you have to make that statement then you better dress them well otherwise what's the point?

I don't even know if the big cities are seen as aspirational as they were back in the day. Soon people will want to show in Seoul or Tokyo or Lagos or Sao Paulo than this.
Paris and Milan? Definitely.
New York? Maybe if you're based in the Americas.
London? Not really anymore.

I got appalled when I saw this on Vogue Runway and immediately went here to see if this has been posted. Will a plus size woman even wear this? Ugh this is the problem I have with some of these designers who are pushing for ‘body positivity.’ They don’t know how to make flattering clothes for these body types. Their models always looked ridiculous. They should do a reality check before they yap about why their intention isn’t taken seriously or sometimes seen as a gimmick

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->