Siri Tollerød

That's a pretty strong editorial for Siri, good for her! Though, she is start to exhibit a little of that Coco Rocha 'can't close my mouth' syndrome...:lol:

That's a pretty strong editorial for Siri, good for her! Though, she is start to exhibit a little of that Coco Rocha 'can't close my mouth' syndrome...:lol:

I was just thinking the same thing! :lol:

Although I'm in love with Siri I think she has to work a bit with her expressions and poses to show a bit more variety, but I'm pretty sure that will come with experience .. She's just starting out. :flower:

does anyone ese think she seems kate moss-y in the best sense of the word, i realy hope meisel propels her further, or that anna takes a liking...

i see a combo of kate moss and gemma ward in her. i know she'll go far. let's just hope that meisel likes her.

I love that edit of her! I think its quite strong! Thanks for posting!

I love the muse edit too, especially the second image in the colorful Balenciaga dress is so strong:heart:, I just knew she was gonna be huge the first time I saw her, she did so great in NY for a first season, wow!!:D

No problem! :flower:

I wonder when she will get her first major cover and what magazine it will be. My guess is Numéro before 2008 ..

^ Before 2008? You think she'll get a cover so soon?
Well i hope so :woot:

^ wasn't she just on the cover of 10 magazine? although it's not a major magazine, a cover is still a cover.

^ wasn't she just on the cover of 10 magazine? although it's not a major magazine, a cover is still a cover.

I mean one of the biggest Vogues or Numéro. :smile:

--

Latest news - Upcoming editorials in Vogue Italia and Vogue UK (unknown photographers).

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, I can't belive I havn't noticed this girl before!! :shock::woot:
She's such a diamond! Such interesting face!

And she speaks sørlandsk:heart:

^ oh please be the main editorial by meisel.

If there's any thruth to the rumour she will probably never shoot with Meisel .. :ninja:

Let's just hope some of the other top photographers like Sorrenti or I & V takes a liking to her ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->