Sivé

simplylovely

Reaction score
Agency: Max Models Cape Town | [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]Height: [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]5'9" | Bust [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]34" | Cup size [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]B | [/FONT]Waist [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]25" | Hips [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]39" | Shoe [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]39.5 EU |[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]Hair [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]Dark Brown | [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]Eyes [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman]Brown [/FONT]

Siv.png
Siv_14.png

Siv_8.png
Siv_3.png

Siv_5.png
Siv_7.png

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Sivé’s modeling career started in 2008 when she was scouted in Port Elizabeth. Her hard work, positive attitude and determination led Sive and her family to move to Cape Town to explore further opportunities to develop her modeling career[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]
Sivé says “Modeling means being myself and loving myself. Paradoxically living a dream and yet making it a reality.” Her career choice has allowed her to travel to interesting destinations, meeting new and amazing people. A defining moment in her career was when she became the face of Ponds South Africa.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Sivé’s hopes and dreams haven’t stopped there, her 3 year plan is to attain greater heights within the modeling industry, and also venture into opening her own business.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]To teenagers and other people who wish to do modeling, Sivé’s advice is to “learn to love yourself, and remember that confidence, personality and perseverance prevails in this industry.” One of Sivé’s role models and also her best friend, is her mother, who Sivé describes as “kind, loving, hard working, God fearing and a realist! She is refreshing and motivating and never takes anything for granted.” The other is international model Tyra Banks, because of her successful modeling career and sassy business sense![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Now firmly a Cape Town girl, one of Sivé’s favourite spots, with it’s beautiful sea and mountain views, is Paranga restaurant in Camps Bay. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Her message to the world is “to love one another. To make our world a better place, I believe the key ingredients are love, respect and protecting each other.”[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Living life to the full, Sivé lives by her favourite quote, “Woman is my slave name, feminism will give me freedom to seek some other identity altogether” by Anna Snitow.[/FONT]

spice4life.co.za
maxmodels.co.za

reminds me of an '80s black top model. so glamorous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MmeColbert
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->