Siwy Jeans

How would you review the shorts? I've really been admiring the ones that Nicole Richie has been wearing lately. But I am afraid they aren't worth their $150+ price tag?

^ it's not letting me edit this info in, but what kind of Siwy's are Nicole's anyway?
I really feel the Siwy have a flattering fit.

But is the material worth the $??? thank you.

credit: love-richie.com

It's worth every penny. I've been buying them for years. It actually looks like it gets nicer the more you wear it.
I've had other cut off jeans, that made my bum look masculine- like the levi's, but these do what a very cute fit and the wash is really amazing!
I think in this case, it's worth the money.
I usually pay for things that I know I can't just do myself.
I've seen some of the cut offs tht people hear have made themselves, but it doesn't have the same feeling.

jeans are always worth spending money on since most of us tend to live in em a lot! :-)

did you guys see the internship post, someone posted in the TFS networking thread for Siwy?
I'd give my first born to do it but going to London all summer to see my dad.
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Besides, I don't have a first born. Why are all the good things in summer!

I posted it...sorry for not posting in here too! Michelle posted the opportunities in a MySpace bulletin (her's are like the only bulletins I actually read on there haha!).

^ it's not letting me edit this info in, but what kind of Siwy's are Nicole's anyway?
I really feel the Siwy have a flattering fit.

But is the material worth the $??? thank you.

You can buy them at Manhattanite for 20% off by entering code SPRING2008 when you check out.

I just bought a pair of hannah's from there and am very happy with the purchase!!!

Yay, my new Siwy Hannah's are here and they are fabulous!!! Thanks for the tips everyone!

front.jpg

More photos and full write up on the Siwy Hannahs in my blog.

those look amazing!
i have those, but my knees are busted open wide. which i did on purpose! :smile:
i like your belt and sweater combo too.

i must say that u wear em well, and even better than kate moss (even tho i am a big fan)

Thanks you two!! Lost-you should post some pics of your's! I would love to see how they look with open knees!

Thanks for the incredibly flattering compliments Cordeeelia...you're too sweet! Let me know when you're ready to buy those Carmen's and I will find a code for you...also, keep me posted on if you see anyone selling other styles from the new collection...like the Marianne. :smile:

is asos.com? I thought they def had marianne up there a while ago.
if you like marianne, you should try anita- i have them and they are divine.

Lost - i love the grey anitas i saw on Siwydenim.com (fall 2007) but i didnt see them selling the grey ones anywhere online. the anitas do look great. I don't usually go for flares but that pair of flares are not too overwhelming and looked pretty.

please show us pics of u in siwy lost!! x

What is the difference between the Camilla, Billy, and Arden shorts? I'd like to try them on. I live in NYC but haven't seen them in any stores. I'm between a 26 and 27 waist, but 27 butts are too big for me. Should I stick with the 26?

Help with all these questions!

What is the difference between the Camilla, Billy, and Arden shorts? I'd like to try them on. I live in NYC but haven't seen them in any stores. I'm between a 26 and 27 waist, but 27 butts are too big for me. Should I stick with the 26?

Help with all these questions!

the camillas are on sale at the intermix in soho. not sure if they had a 26. i'm a 24 and i have the camillas in a 24 and they are good right after i wash them but kinda loose when i've worn them a few times. so definitely go with the smaller size.

they are all the same cut except billy comes with the beads and i think the arden is the one with the detachable feather?

its alll in the details & accessories

the camillas are on sale at the intermix in soho. not sure if they had a 26. i'm a 24 and i have the camillas in a 24 and they are good right after i wash them but kinda loose when i've worn them a few times. so definitely go with the smaller size.

they are all the same cut except billy comes with the beads and i think the arden is the one with the detachable feather?

Thanks! I went there today and ordered a pair in my size from another store in Long Island. They weren't on sale, but for $138, I took them since they are far more expensive online.

yeah, that's great you got your size, because they never have mine in stock. especially with their big yearly sale.
for the most part in nyc, i don't see the shorts that much, usually just the jeans.
i think arden, camilla and billy are all the same shorts. except camilla is plain and arden has a feather roach clip, billy has a lace with beads. there is also a sienna, that i can't find anywhere and that has long black suede breaded and woven through the side. it's cute too with mocassin booties i bet.

clutch--u look great! :smile:

i really want a pair, and not sure about the sizing. if i wear 24 in j brand, what size should take in the hannah's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->