Siwy Jeans

hi ladies! love siwy denim! i purchased the hannah in rainstorm in size 25 and 26. i can't decide which size i should keep! the size 25 are tight and fit perfectly, except that the waist is super tight. i can button the pants, but i feel like the button might pop off! the size 26 fit better in the waist, but are slightly looser in throughout the thigh and leg area.

do you know if the waistband will stretch on the 25? or should i go with the size 26? does the sizing vary based on the denim wash?

i normally wear a size 25 in jbrand, sass + bide, superfine skinnies. any help would be great! thank you!

i think it will stretch. what wash is it? i have so many pairs. i know that feeling you have, but mine have stretched.

lostinemotion - it's the rainstorm wash in the hannah style. i remember trying on the hannah jet wash a year ago, and the 25 fit perfect! maybe it's just me, but i do wonder if different washes size and fit differently?

did your jeans stretch a lot? i have a few jbrand skinnies and those jeans stretched so much!! i don't want the siwys to get like that...

they stretch, but not like the jbrands i have..those were like outta control..
i have the rainstorm and jet. i think they are for sure different fabrics, because the rainstorm seems lighter weight...the ones i have, but i got mine early this year..
i think you should just sit around in them for an hour to tell.

they stretch, but not like the jbrands i have..those were like outta control..
i have the rainstorm and jet. i think they are for sure different fabrics, because the rainstorm seems lighter weight...the ones i have, but i got mine early this year..
i think you should just sit around in them for an hour to tell.

lostinemotion...i had ur same problem, wasnt sure which size i should order...i am usually a 27 and sometimes a 26,....with siwy i got a 26 and it fits me perfectly!!

I really want the Siwy camilla shorts but can't find anywhere in the UK that sells them, even online. So think I might get them from Blue Heaven Boutique online. I am normally a size 26 in jeans but I've heard that the siwy shorts come up big. shall I get the 25 or stick with 26?

I think you should stick with your regular size. They are not meant to be too tight.
Especially cut off shorts.
I tried to find them in the UK too, but I think it's because us English girls just dont wear them.

Supernovas

Thinking about buying the hannahs in supernova. Does any one have it? I want to know if it's soft denim, like the wonder wash. I have a pair of those in the Rose....also wondering if I should size up. I wear a 26, which fit me comortably. Originally I had "sized" up from my usual 25s (as the website suggested) but I think I'm a size 26 now, because they fit me perfectly (not restricting tight). The website I want to buy from still suggests sizing up.... should I still size up in the hannah? I don't want them to be fallin off my butt.

just bumping this thread to ask if anyone has bought the Hannah lightening sequin jeans? if so how do they look/fit compared to regular hannahs?

I'm so late to jump on the Siwy craze bandwagon, but since they always look so awesome on Kate Moss and I have similar legs to hers and I finally ordered my first pair. My Hannahs in Jet Black are about to arrive next week. I hope the jet black ones don't run smaller than other colors. I'm normally a 24 or 25 and tried on the Rainstorm Hannahs in a size 25 and they were fine, if not a bit loose. So I hope they'll be ok. The Hannahs are so flattering and I love the back pockets. ^_^
I really want the Camilla cut offs in Fascination also for next summer :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->