Six Feet Under

Discussion in 'the Entertainment Spot' started by LolaSvelt, May 28, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. LolaSvelt

LolaSvelt New Member

No thread for this wonderful show? It's one of those shows that I can just watch over and over again!

2. Miss Dalloway

Miss Dalloway Well-Known Member

Me too!!

Man i loved this show, and i thought they ended it on a fantastic and worthy note.

3. simons

simons Member

my second favorite show ever!! yeah the ending got me so bad :( the scene when he's standing in the doorway as his mother dies..

4. Northern Star

Northern Star French Chic

Thanks for starting this thread:flower: and maybe my favourite show ever.:heart:
    Fantastic premise and fantastic cast.......some of the best acting I've witnessed on TV. Also great writing by Alan Ball.
    Was absolutely gutted when it ended, but they rounded it out really nicely and I have the DVD box sets, so might start from the beginning:D

Every actor in this show plays their parts to perfection and this made real stars of Peter Krause, Michael C. Hall and Rachel Griffiths.
    The on/off relationship between Krause & Griffiths was one of the best and most frustrating aspects of the show, but the chemistry between them was unbelievable.
    Almost all the main actors won or were nominted for Emmy's & Golden Globes and rightly so.

Sad, funny, out there and sometimes just bizarre....even the credits were fantasticB) Jeez I'm deffo gonna start all over again.......it's bloody well worth it.

5. Teratel

Teratel New Member

Yeah, it's time to watch that show again. It's one of the best series I have ever watched. The cast is so good, such wonderful actors :flower:

6. Lola Montès

Lola Montès Member

I think I'll watch that show since the beginning again me too.
    I felt like I lost some friends when it ended but on the other hand, fortunatly, they didn't make it last too long and spoil the show.

7. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

You know... I should re-watch, too. My husband and I Netflixed it a few years go and just loved it. I left it thinking it was great, but something I wouldn't need to watch again. Perhaps that's not the case!