Sizing Manolo Blahnik Shoes

Miss N

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new to the board! Great Site!

I have a question in regards to sizing. I want to buy my first pair of Manolos and Louboutins. How do they fit, big or small? I'm usually a size 8 1/2 or 9. I will have to purchase them online since I don't have access to their boutiques.

Your help would be much much appreciated!

i had that same problem as you...
im a 38 to a 38.5 european (more italian than european :wink: ) and i got my MANOLOs in a size 8.
however, i believe they run a bit smaller than other shoes. :flower:

btw, welcome :P

I find Manolos fit small... I usually have to go up a half size or so....

What have the rest of you noticed?

Originally posted by dr.shoegal@Apr 22nd, 2004 - 8:56 pm
I find Manolos fit small... I usually have to go up a half size or so....

What have the rest of you noticed?
yep, id say half size up is reasonable to fit easily into them :wink:

manolo blahnik size 5 too big!

i just got a pair of manolo blahnik pumps in size 5 (european size 35). but it's a little big on me. i normally wear a size 5, U.S. size.

i know they don't carry smaller sizes. does anyone know if i can take this to the boutique or a shoe repair shop to add some padding to fit my feet?

any suggestions or comments will be appreciated.

I know they do carry some in 34.5!

I saw some at the Neiman Marcus in Austin yesterday!

hope that helps,

candicec

Depending on the shoe,an inner sole may help...though with most Manolos that's probably not an option.
Would be great if you could exchange them for a smaller size:smile:

my option would be inserting an inner sole... because i was told that
in the style i got, 5 is the smallest size. i'm trying to figure out if
i can professionally insert them to fit my feet better. i really don't want to return them....:(

I remember I put in some "padding" in a pair of shoes that were slightly too big for me just to fill out the toe part. I really liked the shoes and there was no way I was returning them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
vintage_princess said:
I remember I put in some "padding" in a pair of shoes that were slightly too big for me just to fill out the toe part. I really liked the shoes and there was no way I was returning them :lol:

my thoughts exactly. i love the shoes and i will absolutely not return them.

so... did the padding work?

a good insole will take up sometimes a full or half size... I actually bought some at Aldo for a pair of flats that were too large.. now they're not only more comfortable, but they fit better.

^ thats similar to me!

Dreamland, it does work if you're desperate to have the shoes but dont fit exactly. Just fill up the toe part (mines are pointy) and you should fit in your shoes exactly. I dont notice it at all and plus no one can see it as well :wink: :innocent:

thanks for helping me out! i will definitely get some soles for the toe part.
my pumps are pointy too.

I normally wear a 37 European Size and I placed an order for manolo pumps, it was quite big ( although all my shoes are 37)..I exchanged them for a half size smaller...and it was perfect...

I got a question...do manolo pump sizing differ largely from manolo sandal sizing?

Dulcisima said:
I got a question...do manolo pump sizing differ largely from manolo sandal sizing?

i am not sure about that... but i know manolos run much bigger than other designers or shoe brands.

...btw, good news guys. thanks for all of your input... i was able to go to the shoe repair shop and it fits me perfectly now. you can't even tell anything's been done to it. they put some toe insoles underneath the top layer, and it was still too big, so they put some padding in the heel/ankle part. it blends in with the rest of the shoes, and it's barely noticeable. it's quite comfortable now. i will post pics when i get a chance.

thanks again for your comments.^_^

Dreamland said:
i am not sure about that... but i know manolos run much bigger than other designers or shoe brands.

...btw, good news guys. thanks for all of your input... i was able to go to the shoe repair shop and it fits me perfectly now. you can't even tell anything's been done to it. they put some toe insoles underneath the top layer, and it was still too big, so they put some padding in the heel/ankle part. it blends in with the rest of the shoes, and it's barely noticeable. it's quite comfortable now. i will post pics when i get a chance.

thanks again for your comments.^_^

Were your shoes pumps or sandals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
multibabydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->