SJP and Matthew Broderick expecting twin girls via surrogate

Label Basher

Reaction score
9fva79.jpg

LOS ANGELES - Representatives for Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick say the couple is expecting the birth of twin daughters this summer through a surrogate pregnancy.

The “Sex and the City” star and her actor husband are “overjoyed,” according to their publicists.

The couple has a son.

source -AP via http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30463300/

----------

I am soooooooo jealous. Imagine all the clothes and bags and SHOES they will get.

Congratulations to them!!!
This is wierd considering rumours are rampant that they're having marital troubles and will maybe split soon.

wow, this is amazing! i am also shocked.

i think the "marital troubles" rumor was true.

i wonder if SJP will be criticized for using a surrogate.

If there really were marital problems, the last thing they'd want to do is to bring new additions in to the family. So why would they?

^ well some people use a baby or whatever to reconnect and patch things up. It's said (not my imo, btw) that some women will try for a baby to attempt to keep the family unit together.

Plus they're in show business- it's a crazy world. Who knows what their motivations are?

If Lainey's constant blind items about them are true...then wow is all I have to say. What a nightmarish situation they must be in. Or more likely, she must be in. And to think she is famous for playing one of the leading female heroines of the millennium.

If Lainey's constant blind items about them are true...then wow is all I have to say. What a nightmarish situation they must be in. Or more likely, she must be in. And to think she is famous for playing one of the leading female heroines of the millennium.

If those rumors are true, then I don't think she would go through all the trouble of finding a surrogate mother and bringing two babies into the world. I doubt she considers this a nightmare.
I'm so shocked but excited to hear this news!

Why would they want to use a surrogate?

I mean, I understand adoption, but I'd never see why someone (besides couples who can't have babies themselves or gay couples) would use a surrogate, when they can have kids themselves?

This is just an opinion.

surrogate? really? i dont think shes that old to have babies. and with all the splittting rumors outthere, i dont think its ever a good thing to solve a marriage by adding new babies to the family. congratulations either way!

I'm just putting it out there but I think Matthew Broderick has become really creepy lately. I don't know why!

Anyway, I read they are using a surrogate because they had been trying for a while to no avail for another baby.

first..congrats!
as for the rumors (which i personally believe, you just have to see mathew's attitude towards her in the videos of those two, esp.candid ones- oscar night comes to mind). i was just thinking the other day how, for hollywood's way of re-uniting, it's strange she hasn't announced her pregnancy and by doing that "abolishing the splitting rumors", and few days later i see this...
as for the surrogate part, i think it also has to do with the rumors of her "handling" the whole crisis badly with something we're not suspossed to be talking about here, so it might just be that she physicly cannot endure the pregnancy.
i hope i'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to both of them!
hopefully they can patch things up if the marital-problems rumors ring true.

surrogate?? really???
i don t think she s that old!! guess they really wanted kids of their own.
i do believe those rumors, maybe he s just helping her with the kids thing knowing she wants them bad, and it s a goodbye gift or something.
whatever, i would ve wanted to see her pregnancy style again. oh well...

I dont belive the rumors for one second, Lainey is so ridicilous, and i see nothing wrong with them having babies via surrogate so huge congrats to them.

Why would they want to use a surrogate?

Maybe because they can't have kids by themselves anymore?

Some facts:
At 42 years of age, more than half of all pregnancies resulted in a spontaneous abortion, ectopic pregnancy or stillbirth.

Fertility problems and age: a 41 year old woman has a 50% risk of getting fertility problems, for a 43 year old woman it's 75 percent.

SJP is 44.

I'm happy for them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if the rumors are true or not.. but as they say, "where there's smoke, there's fire" - but I am shocked by THIS news!

This is great news. I never believed those rumours about their marital woes. Everytime I see pictures of them, they are happy together. Not only that, they've been married for 12 years. This couple always seem to get the worst press for some reason.

He just seems like a cold, snobby little fish lately; especially at the Oscars.

What are the rumours Lainey talks about? I don't read her site and am out of the loop when it comes to gossip on these two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->