Skincare Products For Men? Questions, recommendations and favorites

i like kiehl's stuff

i don't really care if its men's or women's. it just has to work. i think alot of these brands like zirh and nickel are rebadged rescented women's formula's so insecure so men will use them.

Originally posted by Incroyable@Nov 30 2004, 03:09 AM
For expensive, la Prairie is fairly high priced although I've found it can be harsh.

I personally prefer Sisley although more of a unisex label.

Creme de la Mer has worked as well although I have not rebought it.

There is also SK-II from Japan. Aesop from Australia, and Erno Laszlo. Most are unisex, and are all of the higher spectrum.

For something lower try Anthony Logistics or Nickel.
[snapback]444305[/snapback]​

I have used La Prairie.... their moisturizer doesn't work for me... nice cleanser though... but yeah hell expensive, my grandma and aunty swear by it.. they always give me samples of it.. that's what I use.. :P

I tried Cream de la Mer... worst exprience ever... I tried it two times. it gives me dizzy spells???? WTF how does that happen I don't know

SK-II is really great.. their cleanser makes your face feel squeaky clean too... but they are expensive...

AESOP I tried it.. the cleanser don't have that much of a kick for me... it still feel like there is a film of residue on my face. I like their Mask, and their rosehip oil for lips work wonders for me... AESOP claims that they use all natural products, and so when you use it, you will find that their products don't foam up as much as other brands etc...

Anthony Logistic's cooling down moisturizer works for pimples, but not so great.

Nickel's moisturizer works pretty good( I wouldn't say wonders) for me...

I used to be a big fan of Biotherm.. not anymore.. I am not sure why... I skip too many brands!LOL

I've used Biotherm Homme and Clarins for Men, they're both very good. I've heard La Praire is excellent as well. I think maybe you should use Biotherm Homme, I've used several of their products and they've all been very good, and it's probably not as expensive as La Prairie.

I like Peter Thomas Roth's products. The only thing I buy thats specifically for men is Anthony Logistics Shaving Gel.

I like Dr. Hauschkas moisturizer and the bronze concentrate.

I have tried La Prairie and I didn't really see much of a difference than anything else. But Sisley I love.

I like Darphin's Toners and Kiehl's Blue cleanser.

Moisturizer for Men

Who makes the best moisterizer for men?

Last edited by a moderator:
of the moisturizers i've tried, i've liked the korres borage moisturizer the best. it can be picked up at sephora.

you can also try the menscience, anthony line, baxters, jack black, etc. they all have full mens lines that are better than the clinque line.

Hmm. I would have thought that moisturizers would pretty much be unisex.

Best is relative.

Some absolutely swear by the cult Creme de la Mer. Others may be inclined towards Sisley's Ecological Compound or perhaps Shiseido.

What is your skin type?

Mr. Lee said:
What about cetaphil?
It really depends on skin type.

Normal skin may not require a moisturizer but does need an spf item.

Although I have no experience with Cetaphil.

Incroyable said:
It really depends on skin type.

Normal skin may not require a moisturizer but does need an spf item.

Although I have no experience with Cetaphil.
I think one of my customers said she uses Cetaphil who is a NYC Dermatologist but I was tired from gambling and don't remember but I think that's what she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->