Skinny Ties?

MyNameIs

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a skinny tie and can't really find it anywhere. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I need for it to be at a reasonable price, aka CHEAP.

Thanks.

H & M or Topshop.

Of course if you feel the need to buy an expensive one, Cloak, Dior Homme and Number (N)ine all have their own versions.

H&M
My friend got one...and it only cost like 9.9euro..

Quick question for the skinny ties, do you have to wear them with dress pant's and a full upo buttoned shirt?

no.

you can wear it loose with 3 or 4 buttons unbuttoned.. to get that more grungy look...

you can wear it with a pair of jeans and a blazer...

I got one from a brand called "the little black tie" its cute and small I love it and it was cheap.

zara has them for $35. they come in black, navy, silver, and champagne.

I think your best bets are A.P.C and Karl Lagerfeld for H&M, you can find ties from that collection occasionally on ebay. The A.P.C are around $35. KL for H&M - probably cheaper.

susie_bubble said:
I say buy vintage....seen loadsa skinny ties!

no sh*t, ive found some great ones recently at thrift stores.

accordingi2ime said:
I bought some off ebay. No name brand paid around 20 dollars.
yea get them on ebay, you can even get some skinny leather ones, dunno how good the leather is though but at 20 bucks shooooot

Reasonable skinny tie?

Anyone know of any options? I love the Dior Homme, that one is expensive. Anyone have any reasonably priced skinny ties.

There are cheaper ones from APC and Topman, if I remember correctly.

Hope that helps.

it's definitely worth checking out discount stores--century 21, etc.

a friend of mine got a bunch of skinny prada ties and a skinny apc tie for around $30 each at Filene's Basement!

wow
i prefer dior for 110€ zara has real bad quality.. and also 35 € wot the hell?
one prob ya cant get DH skinny tie evrywhere!:-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->