Slovakia´s Next Supermodel

yep :flower: the slovakian designer choose just those 3 for that shoot

omg, Zuzana was eliminated when Erika diserves to be eliminated.
here are the pictures:
Erika, Regina, Zdenka, Ivana, & Zuzana

Cant agree more that Erika was the one who should have go but she is sort of popular here in Slovakia due to the story of her life (she has a twin brother and their mom left them when they were little kids and now she came back to see her and erika refused to meet her and blabla - so you can imagine how interesting is that story for the tabloid :D ) so i guess this is the reason why she has stayed in the show. Zuzana is definitely much more of a model material than Erika. I am pretty currious if they will kick her out next time or the keep her till the end to get better traceability (not sure if this is the right word) numbers.
Ivana is the winner for me already! She is different, has a very unique look and since Zdenka is not ready yet to be a full time model Ivana is the only choice and a really good choice. Anyway i am pretty happy that its going to win one of the girls who was among my favorites since the biginning. She is really great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yehey, finally Erika is out.. it's about time... the photoshoot was so cheesy

kerkeloo said:
Yehey, finally Erika is out.. it's about time... the photoshoot was so cheesy
well said!!! :D I could not stand her - she was sort of good lookin but stupid as a slipper. :P

I saw she was signed to ICM in London

here's her polaroid

IVANA HONZOVA
001qz2.jpg

icm

ivana, katarina, & zuzana are now all signed with elite bratislavia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->