Snejana Onopka Alleges Domestic Violence

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by Benn98, May 13, 2020.

1. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Google translate, so mind the grammar. Via @russianelf

Supermodel Snezhana Onopka: “My husband raped me, being in an inadequate state”

In the mid-2000s, Snezhana Onopka broke into the model world, crowding out eminent fashion models. The recognized beauty took part in the best shows of Milan, Paris, New York, her face did not leave the glossy covers. That's just the real life of the girl was far from a fairy tale.

For many years, a world-famous supermodel lives in constant fear. Her husband-businessman Nikolai Schur drove her into this state, with whom she is now trying to break up. Nikolai does not give her a divorce, even despite the presence of a lover. “To be honest, I am very surprised that after 10 years of marriage, my already ex-husband will hide the car and not give away half of my personal belongings and jewelry! This is a shock! ” - Snezhana was indignant the other day in a personal blog.

Contacting StarHit, she spoke of even more terrible reasons for breaking up with a once loved one.

“A year ago, my husband got out of prison - he was imprisoned for fraud. Since then, he began complete degradation. Before that, he beat me for nine years. When we got married, I moved to him. From this moment, beatings began. The man beat, after which he knelt down, sobbed, asked for forgiveness. I forgave you. It happened that I only came to my senses three days after beating. Now Kolya is doing everything to take my property from me: real estate, cars - conducts illegal transactions without my permission, ”Onopka opened up.

[​IMG]
    Mom Snezhany witnessed the scandal of her daughter with her husband

Nikolai Schur did not hesitate to raise a hand on his mother-in-law. “Once he dumped her on the floor, began to kick her. Then he ordered his mother to be taken to the hospital and ordered her not to tell anything, he threatened. I tried to escape, but there was security everywhere at home. I was caught in socks in the winter and brought back. Kolya threatened all the time that I would never have a family if I left. This is all true, ”continued the model.

For three months now Snezhana has been living alone in Kiev. Schur tries to return Onopka, but she remains adamant. “We have no children in common. I have never been pregnant in 10 years. I understood that if I give birth to him, then there will be death. I have never contacted the police ... Now I decided to make everything public, because the person, being in an inadequate state, began to rape me, ”Snezhana admitted.

And how beautiful the story of this couple began. Before marriage, the couple had known each other for many years. “It was unconditional love, he was affectionate, preparing sandwiches for me. Everything was very beautiful. If there was aggression on his part, I would not have married ... ”- Onopka summed up.

Starhit.ru

2. Annie Hall

Annie Hall Member

God, how awful. Hope she can come out of it as soon and as safely as possible, I can't imagine how trapped she must've felt this last decade.

NymphaeaNelumbo and Valentine27 like this.
  3. dsamg

dsamg Well-Known Member

How awful to be imprisoned like that for so long. Easy to make fun of her social media personality but we never really know what is going on in someone's life. Hope she can start again and find peace.

4. Srdjan

Srdjan Well-Known Member

Poor Snejana, it was never easy for her, wasn't it? :(

Annie Hall, dsamg and Valentine27 like this.
  5. GERGIN

GERGIN Well-Known Member

Such a sad article to read, I really hope she’s getting help and support in some way.

YohjiAddict likes this.
  6. Gabriel29

Gabriel29 Well-Known Member

I truly feel for her. So incredibly sad. Thankfully she was smart enough to not have children with this man despite being married for 10 years. Wishing her the best and hopefully she is able to come out of this with a better life.

dsamg likes this.
  7. Valentine27

Valentine27 Well-Known Member

This probably explains her strange and questionable behavior on social media. She's been looking lost the past several years. No one deserves to go through this. I hope she'll get the help she needs.

8. Benn98

Benn98 Well-Known Member

Never cared for Snejana's modelling work, and her antics a while ago seemed enough to guarantee a spot on any of the Real Housewives franchises, but the one thing she had above her peers was a solid personal life. From what I've gathered on her social media, she posts a lot about her family and relationships that she clearly valued a lot. That this prick got away with abuse for as long as he did is unfortunate, but luckily she has put an end to it. All of the best for her going forward. :heart:

Don't kill me for this, but the only part where I think she acted in haste was to reach out to this presumably gossip magazine/newspaper and give them the story as opposed to sharing it on her own social media pages which could've made it more personal and dignified. It just looks...... odd...... to see it in a tabloid, especially considering it's an exclusive and to see her publicly linking to the article. But then again, I imagine the right way to conduct PR probably wasn't of the utmost importance to her at the time.

dsamg, Valentine27 and GERGIN like this.
  9. Karl Boucher

Karl Boucher Member

She replied my DM on instagram last year

fashionkitten7 likes this.
  10. russianelf

russianelf Well-Known Member

Well, Russian Tatler picked up her story and shared it on their social media as well, so I guess she's getting some PR out of this awful situation.

One thing that I found weird about this story is how she says the husband never let her leave, but she travelled to Paris several times, did shoots for that magazine in Denmark, and Glamour Italy, did Fausto Puglisi resort, also her constant trips to Goa with her mother. But maybe it all happened while the husband was still in prison, I don't know.

Also, the divorce isn't settled yet, that's why she still calls him her husband. He's not her ex-husband yet.

#10 russianelf, May 15, 2020
    Last edited: May 15, 2020
    Annie Hall likes this.
  11. [Piece Of Me]

[Piece Of Me] Well-Known Member

This sounds like a terrible situation to be in, I feel very sorry for her.

12. Sweet rus

Sweet rus Active Member

Here is an interview covering this topic (it has English subtitles)

13. fashionkitten7

fashionkitten7 Active Member

I'm wondering if any of these folks in this, probably no longer existant, thread called Model Behavior feel any discomfort for the never-ending cyber bulling of Snejana Onopka now, and I'm not even saying feeling shame as this would be too much hope, but I assume that they don't.