Snejana Onopka Alleges Domestic Violence

Benn98

Reaction score
Google translate, so mind the grammar. Via @russianelf

Supermodel Snezhana Onopka: “My husband raped me, being in an inadequate state”

In the mid-2000s, Snezhana Onopka broke into the model world, crowding out eminent fashion models. The recognized beauty took part in the best shows of Milan, Paris, New York, her face did not leave the glossy covers. That's just the real life of the girl was far from a fairy tale.

For many years, a world-famous supermodel lives in constant fear. Her husband-businessman Nikolai Schur drove her into this state, with whom she is now trying to break up. Nikolai does not give her a divorce, even despite the presence of a lover. “To be honest, I am very surprised that after 10 years of marriage, my already ex-husband will hide the car and not give away half of my personal belongings and jewelry! This is a shock! ” - Snezhana was indignant the other day in a personal blog.

Contacting StarHit, she spoke of even more terrible reasons for breaking up with a once loved one.

“A year ago, my husband got out of prison - he was imprisoned for fraud. Since then, he began complete degradation. Before that, he beat me for nine years. When we got married, I moved to him. From this moment, beatings began. The man beat, after which he knelt down, sobbed, asked for forgiveness. I forgave you. It happened that I only came to my senses three days after beating. Now Kolya is doing everything to take my property from me: real estate, cars - conducts illegal transactions without my permission, ”Onopka opened up.

436x562_0_31685a2ce48cf52cd3c80b4db3d8f49e@436x562_0xac120003_2072130991589280190.jpg

Mom Snezhany witnessed the scandal of her daughter with her husband

Nikolai Schur did not hesitate to raise a hand on his mother-in-law. “Once he dumped her on the floor, began to kick her. Then he ordered his mother to be taken to the hospital and ordered her not to tell anything, he threatened. I tried to escape, but there was security everywhere at home. I was caught in socks in the winter and brought back. Kolya threatened all the time that I would never have a family if I left. This is all true, ”continued the model.

For three months now Snezhana has been living alone in Kiev. Schur tries to return Onopka, but she remains adamant. “We have no children in common. I have never been pregnant in 10 years. I understood that if I give birth to him, then there will be death. I have never contacted the police ... Now I decided to make everything public, because the person, being in an inadequate state, began to r*pe me, ”Snezhana admitted.

And how beautiful the story of this couple began. Before marriage, the couple had known each other for many years. “It was unconditional love, he was affectionate, preparing sandwiches for me. Everything was very beautiful. If there was aggression on his part, I would not have married ... ”- Onopka summed up.

Starhit.ru

Such a sad article to read, I really hope she’s getting help and support in some way.

I truly feel for her. So incredibly sad. Thankfully she was smart enough to not have children with this man despite being married for 10 years. Wishing her the best and hopefully she is able to come out of this with a better life.

Never cared for Snejana's modelling work, and her antics a while ago seemed enough to guarantee a spot on any of the Real Housewives franchises, but the one thing she had above her peers was a solid personal life. From what I've gathered on her social media, she posts a lot about her family and relationships that she clearly valued a lot. That this prick got away with abuse for as long as he did is unfortunate, but luckily she has put an end to it. All of the best for her going forward. :heart:

Don't kill me for this, but the only part where I think she acted in haste was to reach out to this presumably gossip magazine/newspaper and give them the story as opposed to sharing it on her own social media pages which could've made it more personal and dignified. It just looks...... odd...... to see it in a tabloid, especially considering it's an exclusive and to see her publicly linking to the article. But then again, I imagine the right way to conduct PR probably wasn't of the utmost importance to her at the time.

But then again, I imagine the right way to conduct PR probably wasn't of the utmost importance to her at the time.

Well, Russian Tatler picked up her story and shared it on their social media as well, so I guess she's getting some PR out of this awful situation.

One thing that I found weird about this story is how she says the husband never let her leave, but she travelled to Paris several times, did shoots for that magazine in Denmark, and Glamour Italy, did Fausto Puglisi resort, also her constant trips to Goa with her mother. But maybe it all happened while the husband was still in prison, I don't know.

Also, the divorce isn't settled yet, that's why she still calls him her husband. He's not her ex-husband yet.

Last edited:
This sounds like a terrible situation to be in, I feel very sorry for her.

Here is an interview covering this topic (it has English subtitles)

I'm wondering if any of these folks in this, probably no longer existant, thread called Model Behavior feel any discomfort for the never-ending cyber bulling of Snejana Onopka now, and I'm not even saying feeling shame as this would be too much hope, but I assume that they don't.

I'm wondering if any of these folks in this, probably no longer existant, thread called Model Behavior feel any discomfort for the never-ending cyber bulling of Snejana Onopka now, and I'm not even saying feeling shame as this would be too much hope, but I assume that they don't.

Very good point!
I remember all the ridiculous claims and “My friend worked with her and...” she was obsessed with money and yet in the above video she says she had been dating a very average guy for years during her modelling.

I hope she returns to modelling.
It’s strange she signed and switched with all those agencies in NY and France over and over again the past few years but never worked. Why sign? Just strange
I remember she was in Paris for one fashion week, had a showcard but didn’t do anything - no work or attending a show as a guest

I hope she returns to modelling.
It’s strange she signed and switched with all those agencies in NY and France over and over again the past few years but never worked. Why sign? Just strange
I remember she was in Paris for one fashion week, had a showcard but didn’t do anything - no work or attending a show as a guest

Well, she was in an extremely troubled marriage, putting it very mildly, and undergoing some extreme physical and emotional violence. Being in these sort of situations people do strange things which look irrational and inconsistent and which probably are exactly what they look. It's always been one of the most ambitious aim for psychology as science to figure out the mind of a victim and the motivation of victim's behaviour, and, as far as I know, that aim is still unreachable.

I had to like your post because I also hope that she would make it back to the industry now that she's free. I truly believe Snejana was one of the best models for prints I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"