Snejana Onopka

I agree... she looks much "fresher" on the official campaign pictures , compared to these screenshots. I guess they are photoshopped? I'd say she looks more bloated than old.. She's still one of my all time favorites though

She lost her model spark. Completely. This video is embarrassing to watch.

I would love nothing more than for Snejana to return to the catwalk and to show some of the newer models a thing or two about how it's done.

yes!!! If her single show at London Fashion week proved anything, it was that she still owns the runway! She has something of a cult following, I'm surprised she hasn't been picked by a single major designer or magazine for a mini comeback. Anyone with even a passing interest in fashion during the mid 2000s would recognise and appreciate seeing Snejana again.

yes!!! If her single show at London Fashion week proved anything, it was that she still owns the runway! She has something of a cult following, I'm surprised she hasn't been picked by a single major designer or magazine for a mini comeback. Anyone with even a passing interest in fashion during the mid 2000s would recognise and appreciate seeing Snejana again.

She Is in Milan for work at the moment, and apparently going to Paris in a few days

I wonder what for. There is no fashion week right now. I just hope whatever it is the outcome looks good because..

that makes two of us then haha. I don't know why but I strongly suspect that she is just going to have her polaroids taken for her agency or something like that.. but I hope I'm wrong, would love to see her in something new !

So now she's in Paris working out and getting her hair dyed at Balmain Hair salon. Hopefully something is coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's now signed (or has been for a while?) with Why Not Models in Milan. Maybe Viva Paris will sign her

She's now signed (or has been for a while?) with Why Not Models in Milan. Maybe Viva Paris will sign her

If I remember correctly, she said she was signed with Marilyn in Paris last year, but she is not on their website so I wonder who is representing her there

In Milan, yes, like I said above. We're wondering about Paris.

Latest Polaroids

Instagram/snejanaonopka15

Attachments

• Snejana Polaroid 1.png
    Snejana Polaroid 1.png
    266.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Snejana Polaroid 2 .jpg
    Snejana Polaroid 2 .jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 61
^Her hair looks exactly the same as it did before. She just looks so bland.

Yes. Nothing drastic here. She needs a big change and to stop smoking

She looks so bloated, all the time now. Are those really Polaroids though? Looks like they were taken at her house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol those "polaroids" look like they've been run through a few photo apps. The hair and the pale skin just wash her out, she needs to go platinum or dark brown.

She's in Milan now, so she's probably going to do a show.

I think she should get the hair colored a bit darker and perhaps cut it, like Anna Selezneva's or something similar. If I recall correctly, she had that hair color at the beginning of her career.

It will be interesting to see what she is doing in Milan, but I'm sadly not expecting anything "big" ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->