Sonam Kapoor

IMG_4042.jpg
IMG_4043.jpg

ebay

She looks gorgeous in that post #61. She and Ranbir Kapoor look so good together.

On the sets of 'Dilli 6'

sohq2.jpg

sonam-kapoor.net

She looks soooo different and so young in this pic!

I loved the chemistry between her and Ranbir in 'Saawariya', as well as during the promotion:innocent:.....they do look cute together. Hopefully they will do another film together.

Oh i quite like the shoes and that bottega veneta clutch. Im sure i've seen the shoes somewhere, but i can't remember who their by...

Grazia July 2008

sonam_on_grazia_cover_1.jpg

img9574xs5.jpg
img9575rz9.jpg
img9568jf0.jpg

IMG_9573.jpg

sonam-kapoor.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Article: Sonam – The hottest ‘Cover’ girl!

Sonam – The hottest ‘Cover’ girl!

photo.cms

Sonam Kapoor stood out in Saawariya in spite of her not getting the privilege of playing an author backed role! All eyes are on Sonam yet again as the talented girl will be seen opposite Abhishek Bachchan in Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra’s forthcoming film Delli 6. However, it is not just films that are keeping Sonam busy these days. Where aspiring actresses make their debut as a model to get into Bollywood, our Kapoor girl has gone the other way round!

Sonam is the new sensation of Bollywood to make a foray into the modelling world as she has flanked the cover of almost all the international fashion magazines in India! Elle, Grazia, Verve, LOfficiel...Sonam has been on the cover of all which prompted us to interview this gorgeous young actress.

Since the November of 2007, when Sonam shot for her first cover for LOfficiel magazine, she has been gracing the covers of various magazines non-stop! “I might be the only actor who has had her face on some or the other magazine since the last November”, says Sonam excitedly. “I am really into fashion”, says she stating the reason for those shoots.

She further elaborates, “I understand fashion and all these young girls working in these magazines are my age and I like to work with them as they are kicked about doing new things just like me! Their idea of fashion is not jaded and I too have no particular agendas when I do a cover shoot for a magazine. I am open to different things and experimenting with my look. I tell them I am fine with a buffon, sober Indian look, boho, grunge... etc and they love to play around with my look.”

Soon to grace the cover of Elle magazine for their August issue, where Sonam will be seen sporting a green Rohit Bal creation, we ask her to give us a lowdown on her hottest covers so far.

photo.cms

1. LOfficiel
Looking stunning as an Indian bride, Sonam flanked the cover of the magazine’s Bridal special issue. Looking drop dead gorgeous in a stunning bridal trousseau, Sonam has posed as if she were a renowned model! “I have been lucky to have been part of the special issues and I very well remember shooting for the cover of LOfficiel’s bridal special. Atul Kasbekar did the shoot and at the end of it I was stunned by the results”, said Sonam recounting the cover. Shy yet seductive... Sonam has perfectly epitomised the Indian bride. If we were to rate this cover we’d give Sonam a nine on ten.

photo.cms

2. Cosmopolitan
Cosmo covers are extremely hot and keeping with the tradition Sonam too revealed her ‘dark’ side sporting a stunning black outfit for her Cosmo cover. “Daboo Ratnani shot me for Cosmo and it is one of my favourite covers”, said Sonam. We’d give a seven on ten for Sonam’s Cosmo cover.

photo.cms

3. Verve
Flashing a million dollar smile which reminds us of Madhuri Dixit, Sonam sizzled on the cover of Verve. “I have worn a Christian Dior outfit for the cover of Verve as the issue was all about high fashion. Photographer Vishesh Verma did the shoot and I was told to look innocent and glamorous at the same time.” Sonam’s enigmatic smile wins an eight on ten for her Verve cover.

photo.cms

4. Grazia
Sonam’s latest cover is for British fashion magazine Grazia. Looking smashing in a blue Drashta outfit Sonam proves how she can look sexy without needing extra efforts. “Grazia cover needed subtle sex appeal. It was not about looking sluty. I am happy that I was able to do justice to it. I have minimal makeup in it but it is the attitude that mattered”, said Sonal about the cover. Sonam has never looked hotter and her Grazia cover gets a full ten on ten from us!

photo.cms

Sonam has also been featured on the cover of Femina for their special Valentine’s Day issue, Filmfare and on Rouge, TOI’s special supplement for women. So what is that makes this young woman a cover girl material?

Presenting Sonam’s fashion tips –

- I wear what comes to my mind.

- Wear things that make you feel comfortable.

- Never try too hard to look stylish. Style is not about pleasing other people!

- Don’t stick to conventional. I like to experiment when it comes to fashion.

- Don’t be a designer wh*re. You can always mix n match. I buy stuff from Linking Road Bandra as well stuff
from high end stores

- Accessorize your wardrobe.

- Wear Kajal. It looks fantastic on Indian women, given their whitish complexion

Source: indiatimes

^ Thanks so much for posting! I always thought Preity had the best sense of style of all the bollywood actresses, but Sonam has become one of my faves as well!
SO true about kajal - I had someone get some "homemade" kajal for me from India (it's the best!) and I haven't used my MAC eyeliner since!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vikutea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->