Sonam Kapoor

Sonam Kapoor attends the gala screening of 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' at The Mayfair Hotel on July 5, 2013 in London, England.

zimbio.com

Sonam Kapoor attends the 'Jeune & Jolie' premiere during The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival at the Palais des Festivals on May 16, 2013 in Cannes, France.

zimbio.com

Indian actress and L'Oréal Paris ambassador Sonam Kapoor attended the "The Homesman" Premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival, on 18th May 2014. The 28-year-old actress shined in Elie Saab Couture gown and accessorized with Chopard jewelry.

fabfashionfix.com

Sonam looks amazing at the Foxcatcher premiere, she looks so elegant and very on point! Also, this is a bit late, but I love what she wore to last years Cannes opening ceremony, its very stylish and reflective of Indian fashion.

She isn't as stylish as she might think she is.
I get the impression that most of her life revolves around her wardrobe even though she works steadily. She tends to overdress. There's a certain smugness that she has that turns me off/on from her. A bit like a Bollywood Gwyneth Paltrow

Indian Film Festival of Melbourne Awards Night at the National Gallery of Victoria on August 15, 2015 in Melbourne, Australia.

zimbio

Harper's Bazaar India September 2015

facebook.com/HarpersBazaarIndia

Indian actress Sonam Kapoor poses as she arrives on May 21, 2017 for the screening of the film 'The Meyerowitz Stories (New and Selected)' at the 70th edition of the Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, southern France. / AFP PHOTO / Valery HACHE
24mDJAX.jpg

yaW46u6.jpg

DJrEzEz.jpg

CQTcnt3.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k3lse
Back