Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Vintage Ads' started by Flashbang, Jun 14, 2010.
The models are Anna De Rijk & Katie Fogarty.
It's a pity that the fun from the runway doesn't translate off to print.
Anyways, Katie's neck looks weird, because of the slight shadow, and they shopped her signature mole off. + Anna's angle doesn't look good...
Love the location though...
Anna looks so stiff! The setting is so beautiful though. I want to see more!
1. That background is gorgeous. But at the same time, it's slightly random and isn't really integrated into the picture.
2. Poor choice of models. Their poses and especially facial expressions are so bad.
3. I miss the fun and energetic SR ads of the past couple seasons.
omg is that a step pyramid behind them?! and what have they done to anne's face?
poor ad overall.
And my responses are:
1) they so should've removed that step pyramid thing. It would've looked great with the background being that gorgeous parisian view
2) remove Anna. The gurl looks pointless here
3) Katie Fogarty!!!!
I don't know if it's the model's expressions or the angle of the picture but it doesn't look great at all.
Yeah, you're soooo right!
I like the models, but I think they should have use them in a different concept
Katie's expression is quite off
I dont like the background
Great Anna, but this not what I expect a Sonia Rykiel campaign to look like.
I love the background this could have been great, if they had chosen models that know
what they are doing, they look ackward in here. Makes me wonder if this was their better shot
I like this ad. Very nice!
I like the clothes which is important of course, but nothing is really working other than that. The models seem appropriate looks wise, but the posing and expression aren't working.
The posing doesn't look good imo, especially Anna's. The location is fine, I also love Katie, it's just the poses.
WOW worst campaign i seen so far for this season
The bacground looks pointless and distracting and the two models ARE THEY FOREAL with this
i'm more interested in the background