Sonia Rykiel S/S 2009 : Kim Noorda, Alex Sandor, Viktoriya Sasonkina, Alice Burdeu

Sonia Rykiel - M: Kim Noorda, Alex Sandor, Viktoriya Sasonkina, Alice Burdeu, PH: ?, source: twop, soniarykiel.com (Nils)

Okay, after length discussions with fellow collegues to gather information, the girls in the Sonia Rykiel campaign are Kim Noorda, Alex Sandor, Viktoriya Sasonkina, some dark brunette who no one can identify, and Alice Burdeu.

from the s/s 09 campaign thread.

Naty looks a lot like the dark brunette.. the nose/lips are exactly the same in her profile photos, I can only hope!

I assumed that was Naty when i saw it - 'fleshy'/thicker arms, hair colour, ski-jump nose and a full bottom lip (Kim has a larger, more straight nose from what I've seen of her). Also i'm pretty sure Kim is in the red dress on the multiple image post, and she has slightly darker hair than the girl in the purple dress (who is also - if I'm not mistaken - the girl in purple on the first post's photo AKA Naty impostor).

Ahh wishful thinking... Lets face it, with the amount of photoshopping that takes place nowadays, it could be anyone.

Are there more images to come?

For the blonde I am thinking Kamila? The redhead is def Alice and Kim is in purple.

I heard the models for this were Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington and Tatjana Patitz.

Yay Alice!!!!!! what an honour for her to be chosen as the red headed girl.

Wait, so are those names official or just guesses?

To me the blonde girl doesn't look like Viktoriya Sasonkina but Anna Ilnitskaya.:unsure:

Hooray for Alice! So underrated indeed, so it's nice to see her even if we can't see her face.

I find this very interesting, but the compositions are a little weird, I would prefer it if the models' faces were shown. Nevertheless, the crimped hair works and the colours are very pretty!

Why is there 2 of exactly the same threads? :unsure:

^ Yeah, that's what I was asking myself too :huh: Anyways: I'm VERY happy to see Kim & Viktoriya in this (eventhough it's a shame they're "faceless"..)

Do you know if the brand is going to reveal us the names of the models... cause we are still making suppositions... ? :unsure: what do you think?

^Maybe lebook will give the right info. Or perhaps models.com

I don't feel these ads reflect the fun and pizazz of the show or the clothes at all?! :unsure:

The big berets are cute, but really distracting and kind of annoyingly in your face...

kind of boring imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->