Sophia Kokosalaki A/ W 2004 London Fw

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by Lena, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

strange you say this ..Sophia used to be a great fan of AnnD. :wink:

2. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

Oh yeah! I do remember you telling me that a couple years ago when Sophia first bursted onto the scene. Not a bad thing at all when its someone you consider a hero--its so personal.

Actually,this collections reminds me alot of the calm mysterious elegance of Véronique Branquinho. With a pinch of Bruno Pieters.

3. faust

faust New Member

strange you say this ..Sophia used to be a great fan of AnnD. :wink: [/b][/quote]
    Aaahh, I see... Well, that makes two of us :wink:

4. Urban Stylin

Urban Stylin ɐʎ ʎǝɥ

this si one talented designer

5. Lena

Lena etre soi-meme

shes greek, i know her and i'm very proud of her :blush:

6. tricotineacetat

tricotineacetat Well-Known Member

It's sort of a strange moment to bring this discussion back to life now, but I still feel she delivered it right back then - I was browsing through the archives in our store today and saw these beautiful high-waisted wool crepe skirts we still had left from her which I thought were really brilliant in that they had both the wearability to make them relevant for every day and the intricate draping/pleating techniques that are her signatures.

I generally appreciate how she manages to deliver a clean message that is always contemporary and only vaguely referenced.

7. new_dawn_fades

^^ agree totally.. but has turned out beautiful. slightly off topic but i hate it when designers take inspirations(let it be mood or anything for that matter) and do it all wrong(the cut draping movement etc)..to get what i mean look at Nz label Zambesi..if it means anything that is.