Sophia Kokosalaki For Givenchy

i am sure she'd do a good job but so tired of seeing good designers having to fit at old houses. would it not be better for the future of fashion if she used all her creative talents (which are considerable) to develop her own label......

Originally posted by helena@Sep 9 2004, 08:04 AM
i am sure she'd do a good job but so tired of seeing good designers having to fit at old houses. would it not be better for the future of fashion if she used all her creative talents (which are considerable) to develop her own label......
[snapback]360741[/snapback]​

I'm sure it won't take away from her own line. But, I agree with you. Like I said before, I was so upset to see Olivier Theyskens close his own business and move to Rochas :cry:

I agree with both of you, I think it's very sad that people are only willing to put money into established old brands, after the designer is already dead or gone

heyyy good news, thanks for the topic kit
Sophia will certainly NOT intending closing her label and this Givenchy post would fit so well with her developement, i'm so happy for her, she deserves the best , she's such a hard worker

btw, i'm sure some of us saw this coming there must be evidence in a 'whos next for Givenchy' related topic ..btw, i agree that Martin Grant would be more appropriate for the Givenchy post, still i wish Sophia gets it since Martin's name is not on the candidate list.
V&R will certainly not accept, Thimister is not a bad choice either.
He sells like hot bread to the 'chic/exclusive' crowd

Ozwald is very exhausted...he is settled already..
Oswald Boating 1998 = ozwald Boating 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->