Sophie Doull

Bamhutt

Reaction score
Gorgeous new face with Portfolio Models in Christchurch, New Zealand.
She reminds me a lot of Gemma Ward :heart:

Height: 5'10
Bust: 32
Waist: 24.5
Hips: 35

p9.jpg
p8.jpg
p10.jpg
p3.jpg
p6.jpg
p7.jpg
p5.jpg

modelsnz.co.nz

I also see the vague Gemma resemblance in her... and I think that she's very beautiful! I love the shape of her eyes.

I don't see the Gemma Ward resemblance but she's certainly very beautiful.

I don't either, similar ethereal beauties, but don't think they necessarily look alike. She's really a stunning girl. I could see her walking the likes of Prada and Miu Miu (as well as a number of other brands). I'm excited to see more of her.

David K. Shields captures fellow New Zealander Sophie Doull (Portfolio NZ) in this dreamy set styled by Adam Bryce. Featuring winsome clothing by New Zealand labels Twenty-Seven Names, Alexandra Owen and Ingrid Starnes, Sophie’s natural beauty shines amidst the cross country landscapes of her camper trailer vacation.

Fashiongonerogue

Annnd I'm sold on her! :heart: She looks fantastic in that editorial, love her face shape and especially adore her cleft chin. Quite the beauty, and what a great range of expressions.

Portrait | Sophie Doull by David K. Shields
"Sophie – Sophie Doull (Red 11) shows off her baby doll looks in David K. Shields’ recent portraits. Styled by Hannah Sim, Sophie sports a relaxed wardrobe featuring the designs of Karen Walker, Stolen Girlfriends Club, Ksubi and others in the intimate images. / Hair by Matthew Benns for Stephen Marr, Makeup by Rebecca Brown for MAC"

from fashion gone rogue

Sophie for Rouse Magazine
Toys.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

Kitchen.jpg

bath.jpg

bath2.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

Source: rousemagazine.co

She looks A LOT like Kate Hudson to me- I think she could be Elsa Hosk and Kate Hudson's love child

Also, here is a video of Sophie: http://vimeo.com/19372840

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->