South American Models

ahh so many brasileiras :lol: i :heart: it! i have voted for adriana lima but i also :heart: ana and there are some whose name are not up there who i love from my country as well like ana paula who looks like she can come from any place in the world.

i think omahyra mota garcia is not from south america i think she is from dominican republic either way she is very different and i always liked her. :flower:

I definitly vote for Adriana Lima, she is just so beautiful. I also like Omahrya, she has an unusual look, it makes her very original. which I think is such a good thing. so she might also get a vote from me.

I voted for Adriana. She just has this kind of lure to her.

I voted for Gisele, but I :heart: Isabeli, Flavie, Raquel & Caroline too!!!

Originally posted by whereisthatsusu@Mar 28th, 2004 - 3:55 am
don't like adrianna much....pretty, but a little trashy :ninja:
TRASHY???????
I can not digest that adjective for her!
At all!
Why?

Gisele is perfection.

bazaar7.jpg

I voted for Fernanda. I'm surprised she doesn't have a thread.

00015.L.JPG

2003102220040_fernanda-pics094_jpg.jpg

I think Adriana Lima is the most beautiful. She has a natural beauty and a sexy body. Gisele is very thin...

Omahyra is not South American! She's from the Dominican Republic, which is in the Caribbean, which is not even Central America. I am from Puerto Rico, for the longest time I wondered if I lived in South America, Central America or North America. I've settled on the Caribbean for now, I guess it is near Central America but it's not part of it..

I vote 4 Gisele Bundchen especially for her early look 98'99

Attachments

• 00002.jpg
    00002.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
i still think omahyra still applies. i think the thread is abt the latino look

I voted Leticia because she's absolutely stunning, gorgeous eyes, beautiful face, hot body and considering the standard Brazilian model body, she's different. I also love Raquel and Caroline, but Leticia is definitly my fav!

Attachments

• untitled_new.jpg
    untitled_new.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 6
To me, Giselle is just another hot girl. Boring...

Adriana Lima is absolutely beautiful - exotic, sexy, totally alluring. She's my favorite woman...period. Obviously, she gets my vote.

will a mod please change the title to 'who'

sorry...ocd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->