South Park

michyed

THE STRANGER
Reaction score
Who's your favorite character? I love Cartman and Randy. Cartman is just cute and naughty... Randy is hilariously stupid!

(Tsk, this thread better not die!)

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS! :o

TIMMYYYY

:rofl:

I loved the Butters bottom b*tch episode, best one this season!!

^I loved that one too!

My fave episode would have to be Smug Alert... Where they make fun of San Francisco. It's hilarious!

Oh and I loved the part of that episode called "Chicken Pox" where they all have to stay over at Kenny's so they catch chicken pox while they're still young... And then cartman starts singing "In the ghetto" when they reach kenny's place... That was epic :rofl:

Especially for Michyed:

"City/****ty Wok take order pleaaaase"

"Does everybody sparkle it? Sunshine!"

"Blood orgy, yeeeeey"

My favorite episodes?

- Satan 's Sweet 16
- Paris Hilton: the stupid spoiled wh*re
- A woodland Critter Christmas
- The List
- the one with the smug people :D My boyfriend and I still do that when a smug shows up!

But I agree, in the ghetto is hilarious, it 's a classic :D

I have the crab people chant stuck in my head for the entire morning. :ninja:
My favorite episode has to be the Easter Special - Hare Club for Men! I laughed so hard when Kyle had to kill Jesus.

The gay fish one was on of my least favorite :ninja: But that was only because it wasn't obscene enough... and Cartman didn't bag on Kyle enough

Oh I love you all for loving South Park :heart:

OMG THE EPISODE WHERE THE CHINESE GUY BUILDS THE SH*TTY WALL AND MONGOLIANS ATTACK IT :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: I loved the Lord of the Rings episode where they went on the mission to return the "adult entertainment" DVD :rofl: And butters was the smeagol and kept saying 'my preciousssss" :rofl:

The gay fish one was on of my least favorite :ninja: But that was only because it wasn't obscene enough... and Cartman didn't bag on Kyle enough

Oh I love you all for loving South Park :heart:

OMG THE EPISODE WHERE THE CHINESE GUY BUILDS THE SH*TTY WALL AND MONGOLIANS ATTACK IT :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I loved it because they were making fun of Kanye... I just can't stand him :D

Stupid Mongolians, try to take down my city sh*tty waaaaall...

I'm going to watch an episode right now, i'm really in the mood for it :D

:rofl: I loved the Lord of the Rings episode where they went on the mission to return the "adult entertainment" DVD :rofl: And butters was the smeagol and kept saying 'my preciousssss" :rofl:

Oh my! YOU ARE AN EVEN COOLER MOD NOW FOR WATCHING SOUTH PARK! :heart::heart:

(That episode made me crack up so bad! "Wow! A p*rno with a story!")

i also loved the "Pandemic 2: The Startling" episode. especially after seeing Cloverfield.
"i'm so startled!!" :rofl:
and the guniea pigs were so cute.:wub:
1211_thumb.jpg

southparkstudios

I haven't watched a South Park episode for more than a year, but this thread just made me want to go on a South Park marathon! (Already watched like 8 episodes since yesterday... :rofl:)

Cartman, and my favorite episode would have to be the one with Al Gore and the ManBearPig.."I'm super super cereal!"

man_bear_pig-784421.jpg

(allaroundphilly.com)

^ROFL!

Look, Cartman made it to Iraq

6a00e54fa06e0288330115703662b3970c-800wi

military files

iraq_cartmantank.jpg

driko

NEW EPISODE OUT! Watch it on southparkstudios.com

Cartman sings way better than Lady Gaga :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back