Spanish Press On Victoria Beckham...

"My Spanish is improving (since moving to Spain) and I can now ask: 'Dónde Gucci?' ('Where is Gucci?')." - Victoria Beckham

:innocent:

LOLITABONITA said:
Hello!
I'm Spanish. I live in Spain and i want to tell you what happens with Victoria Beckham.
At the begining, when they came to spain, she said a lot of bad things about spain. she said that Spain smelt like garlic. :lol: And some other things about spanish people.
She is soooooo antipathyc. When she goes shopping, she treats workers as they were animals. She doesn't respect them.
She is not the kind of woman who says hello or anything to be kind.
Finally, in these days she has had a fight with an important spanish woman (Mrs. Ana Garcia Obregón).
Ana Obregon is like the older version of Paris Hilton, here in Spain.
so now, all the tv programs and magazines talk about the fight between them.
And they say that what happen is:

Ana Garcia Obregon use to go to the same gym that David Beckham.
Journalists say that she tryied to flirt with David. (She is about 52 years old) :innocent: One Day, Victoria went to the gym and started to shout to Ana and said to her that she had to go faraway from his husband.
Wow, here in spain it is like a film. Everybody laughs about this matter. Because they don't like so much Victoria, but Ana is... she is a public person but not everybody likes her...
Spanish people don't hate Beckham marriage at all. We like them, but Victoria should try to be more likeable...
sorry for the mistakes, but i can not write english very very well... :P

I'm spanish too! and I'm tottally agree with ALL that you said. =)

Wooo we have the whole of Spain in here, that's great! I am living in Spain right now and I am a very fluent Spanish speaker! I'll PM you girls

Haha, ok I really feel sorry for poor Victoria. That girl is hounded by the paparrazi like no other. And hated on sooo much. I can't imagine how much pressure she has to go through and have to please people all the time. I couldn't handle it :shock:
I don't really blame her for going crazy some times haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaneller said:
"My Spanish is improving (since moving to Spain) and I can now ask: 'Dónde Gucci?' ('Where is Gucci?')." - Victoria Beckham

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well, I suppose that's better than David who, apparently, the first Spanish words he learnt were swear words...thanks to Roberto carlos! He put it to good use against a referee .... which I can't repeat here I believe...

Yeah that was because people would call him "puto maricón" when Madrid lost to Barça, at least he wants to know what people are calling him

I only met Victoria once, here in Portugal, during the Euro 2004, in a store. I was trying on some shoes and she came in with her "entourage" (mum, sons and I think it was David's sister). She behaved really nicely, I must say. She was nice, to everyone. So, although I am not paricularly a fan she caused a good impression on me.
Now regarding the Ana Obregon "incident"... I've been reading Hola for many many years ago, because one of my grandmothers was a regular buyer, so Ana Obregon is not unknown to me. I do not have a good impression of her, I must say... And I strongly believe that she was capable of "grabbing" David if she could and the ocasion presented:P .
So although I definetly think Victoria should have been much more discreet on the aproach, I understand what she did...:P :innocent:

Did Victoria go to the gymn on purpose to meet the woman? I don't remember the exact story. If not, just put yourselves in her situation: you hear that a woman is flirting with your husband in the gym and then you end up meeting her in that same gym... Your nerves start to boild don't you think?:unsure:

^ what does that has to do with this subject, may I ask?:blink:

Well, she seems to do something... if that makes you loose your time coming to this thread!:innocent:
:flower:

Chaneller said:

did she really say that?

what an idiot - donde gucci translates into 'where gucci'.

i cant beleive they've been living in spain for nearly 3 years and she still hasnt learned the language. what a lazy wh*re.

Boluda said:
did she really say that?

what an idiot - donde gucci translates into 'where gucci'.

i cant beleive they've been living in spain for nearly 3 years and she still hasnt learned the language. what a lazy wh*re.

I wouldn't go as far as calling her a wh*re but she probably is lazy if she still hasn't learned the verb "estar". My Spanish is crap and even I know that there should be an "está" between Dónde and Gucci. It's usually the very first thing people learn of the spanish language! :lol:

I can't speak for her behaviour in Spain, but Victoria and David bought a telelvision from me when I worked for an Electrical Store in London and she was an absolute honey - so so nice.

My manager was fawning around her offering her a drink (something that he'd never done to customers before) and she said "I'm fine thank you, but perhaps Sarah (me) would like one?" and gave me a wink. She was an absolute doll.

(Her mother however is quite a different story :angry: )

It is not a must for her to learn Spanish or so,maybe she just doesn't like the language just like me.U can't call her "wh*re" or "idiot" just cos she doesn't know Spanish

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"