Spanish Press On Victoria Beckham...

Acid

yes
Reaction score
'She is stiff faced and always looks like she has something stuck up her bum. She looks like a boiled potato, the Spanish people wont like the Bekchams, Victoria can never be like a real spanish wife, David is more like the wife'

:rofl: who said that???

yes, i really cant see the spanish people liking someone so cold. they still love their penelope

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jul 15th, 2003 - 9:27 pm
:rofl: who said that???

:lol: a spanish jornalist........

when asked about her reactions at Heathrow airport the other day Victoria replied 'I love my family and thats all that matters to me, I am working hard on my music career and David will be playing football, We will be happy out there'

beckham-dop1a.jpg
beckham-dop2a.jpg

Brooklyn looks like a cutie! :woot:

Victoria, on the other hand always seems to have that wannabe pout happening. :yuk: :shock:

Victoria-could you have not tried to show up the bride, and worn something a touch classier? Just because it's peach, doesn't make it classy.
Brooklyn, cutie!!

Originally posted by Acid@Jul 15th, 2003 - 11:18 pm
'She is stiff faced and always looks like she has something stuck up her bum. She looks like a boiled potato, the Spanish people wont like the Bekchams, Victoria can never be like a real spanish wife, David is more like the wife'
Who exactly wrote that?

Maybe they won't like her, but I can't imagine a lot of journalists there writing that.
Maybe I think too much in terms of HOLA magazine when I think of the Spanish yellow press and celebrity magazines.

Mrrene, it was in the daily telegraph.

it was quoted from a spanish tabloid, i dont still have the copy so i cant find out......but im sure some website will have it

I think Victoria and David make a gorgeous couple and Brooklyn and Romeo are sooooooo cute. But I agree that Spain will not like Victoria very much.

I thought I heard something about them having marriage troubles :innocent:

Beckham in 'rift' rage

FUMING David Beckham last night exclusively told The Sun that rumours of a rift in his marriage were “rubbish”.

The star, speaking after scoring for Real Madrid, blasted reports of a bust-up between him and wife Victoria over their new life in Spain.

Becks said: “I am going to say it. Contrary to reports in the papers it is all a load of rubbish.”

The England skipper, 28, hit out after reports that he and pop star Posh had hit a rocky patch because they are apart so much.

He said: “Victoria is working and when she is not working she will be here. We have not had any problems in our marriage in the week and we never would.

“These stories are annoying for us and we won’t let it affect us. I am really enjoying Spain and we both want this to work for the family.”

Ex-Spice Girl Victoria, 29, was said to be already fed up with Madrid after only five weeks.

0,,2003440099,00.jpg

She was said to have wanted to keep England the base for sons Brooklyn, four and Romeo, one.

Becks showed his playing form had not been affected by hitting a stunning free-kick in last night’s 3-1 win over Malaga.

And earlier the couple, who remained 800 miles apart with Becks in Spain and Posh in London, insisted: “Our marriage is not in crisis.”

A joint statement said: “We are extremely happy together as a family. Our only difficulty has been finding a house in Madrid that meets our needs.

“Our careers have always meant we’ve spent time apart. This is no reflection on the strength of our marriage and we are very much enjoying our new life in Spain.”

Posh was in London at the weekend to help launch a range of clothes with rap mogul pal Damon Dash.

She flies to Spain today to join Becks. He was seen on Spanish TV swapping jokes with Real Madrid team-mates Figo and Ronaldo as he arrived for last night’s game, though he DID appear peeved on the team bus as he spoke into his mobile.

Real Madrid president Fiorentino Perez, who masterminded his £25million move from Manchester United, said: “David has really settled in here. I spoke to his mother and she told me he was the happiest man alive.”

But he did not comment on why Beckham has still not found a house.

There has also been no sign of Brooklyn starting at the English-speaking school where the youngster is enrolled.

i think shes very beautiful and has a killer body..she looks better than she did in her spice girls days...

but she DOES look unhappy/shocked/mad all the time.. she doesnt smile enough

Originally posted by Banila.B@Sep 22nd, 2003 - 12:27 pm
Looks like she's always trying too hard to achieve sex appeal. Ugh. Either you got it or ya don't, IMO.

Originally posted by Banila.B@Sep 22nd, 2003 - 9:27 am
i think shes very beautiful and has a killer body..she looks better than she did in her spice girls days...

I think she would look a tad bit more approachable if she smiled more as opposed to the "I'm a b*tch" expression on her face 24/7.

she looks a little too cold and self-important.
not very winning qualities with warm, fun-loving spaniards...or anybody in general.

Ahhh....celebrity gossip. It's just that - gossip.

As for the "real Spanish wife" comment, well, she ISN'T Spanish so that is kind of a stupid comment.

I guess what gets me is the fact people want them to break up, want them to be unhappy - how sad. I don't wish that of people around me why wish it on celebrities?

it was only because she said that Madrid smells like a onion.
Im not from Madrid but I understand that spanish journalist attack her....

Originally posted by littlered@Oct 2nd, 2003 - 12:10 pm
Ahhh....celebrity gossip. It's just that - gossip.

As for the "real Spanish wife" comment, well, she ISN'T Spanish so that is kind of a stupid comment.

I guess what gets me is the fact people want them to break up, want them to be unhappy - how sad. I don't wish that of people around me why wish it on celebrities?
Anyway, I think it is only the press making up things. I mean... ... these are the journalists' opinions and dont necessarily reflect the spanish people's point of view.

I mean, if you were to live in Spain and Victoria Beckham and her husband were to move in the same country as you, would you even care about it !!! :rolleyes: (maybe you would be a bit excited or it would bug you a tiny bit, but it wont affect your everyday life ! )

The press is always exagerating. I mean, Victoria and David make an awesome couple !

Everytime a couple is temporarily separated in two different countries the media always say the the marriage or the relationship is in danger. HELLO! :furious: A LOT of couple on this planet are apart for example 2 or 3 months and that doesn't mean that their relationship is in BIG danger !

By the way, Victoria's son on the first pic is soooooooo cute !!!! :blush:

I heard that the reason why she doesn't smile in pictures is that she doesn't like her dimples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->