Spanish Street Style

Madrid is very eclectic, if you have a strong personal style it will be universal. Espero que disfrutes Madrid y buena suerte!!!!!

these photos were taken in madrid and this woman is famous in spain but photos are street style photos and some of them are maternity fashion

abp255.... you have nothing to worry about... most ppl in madrid (well, in spain in general) mostly buy their clothes in Zara... which makes it all pretty boring as consequently many ppl look very much alike...

also people there tend to dress too conservative... the coolest people (in my opinion) hang out in the pubs around the Malasaña area... there are several cool pubs there... such as this one called "Via Lactea" or this other smaller one called "Tupperware".

even if people there tend to look boring, Madrid is a fun city. at least i go there twice a year minimum to have some fun at the weekend and several other times to attend gigs there, etc. i am Basque and not supposed to like Madrid:wink: (just kidding!) but... I REALLY LOVE IT SO ENJOY THE CITY HONEY AND DONT LET ZARA GET IN YOUR WAY:wink:!

Sonny xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Shops on Calle Fuencarral off of Gran Via have alternative fashion shops, a nice way to avoid the Zara Mania in Espana:smile: Try to also stay away from Puerta del Sol where all the tourists go, there are many more interesting places to go other than there! Which university are you studying in?

my school has a campus there so i'm just taking classes there while living in an apartment. thanks for all the advice everyone! anything else i should make sure to do or to see or to go to (or to shop at of course!) while i'm there?! and weather anyone? i live in new york sooo will it be like that cold-wise in janaury/february? i look at weather.com or whatever but it's still hard to tell you know.

ive been told the fashion (and everything else =cultural life, etc) is a lot less exciting in Madrid than it is in Barcelona.

Sonnytsunami said:
mostly buy their clothes in Zara... which makes it all pretty boring as consequently many ppl look very much alike...
You're definatly right.
I don't live in Madrid, I live in Malaga but at least in my town, all teenage girls dress alike and alot of grown women do too.
It's pretty depressing actually but I also like the fact that I follow UK & US fashion rather than looking like every other girl in my town.

I'm craving more photos! So much personality in all of the styles seen here...

Some more from www.el-mundo.com

morada7gu.jpg

tipo2ft.jpg

alvaro5jy.jpg

Aghh these pictures make me miss Spain so much!
Sometimes I dress like this at my school and people think I'm weird. =/
The haircut they were talking about in one of the sites is sooo popular, I don't think I see any young people who do not have it.

hello..I´m from Spain!!:woot: ....
Now shops are on sales until the 28 of February....shopping is wonderful!!:innocent:

hello!!I´m from spain.:woot:
now shops are on sales...until the 28 of February...shopping is wonderful!!:innocent:

Hum .. my friends are getting their degree over there ... They have sent me tons of pics and videos ... I'll browse for some pics of them and maybe post ..
:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->