Spanish Street Style

HBoogie

Procrastinator.
Reaction score
I just discovered today that the Vogue España (Spanish Vogue) website has street fashion pics. :woot:

A selection of pics:
moda_en_la_calle_fuencarral4_g.jpg
moda_en_la_calle_fuencarral5_g.jpg

moda_en_la_calle_claudio_coello5_g.jpg
moda_en_la_calle_claudio_coello7_g.jpg

Are these from the streets of Barcelona? British Vogue does a similar thing. I wish Style.com would catch on...

B) very cool.....yeah, is this barcelona or madrid shots? :flower:

i just came across some street pics from london, paris , nyc, and tokyo.....will post them soon :wink:

I really like the style that Vogue Spain and British shows.... its much more stylish than American Vogue... :innocent:

That's because American style tends to lean towards uniform dressing or contriving trends rather than being an original. We have people that have brilliant style,in the truest sense of the word, but its quite a small percent.

Yes!! Please post some piccies,Lolita :wink: B)

The first photo and detail are from the neighborhood of Fuencarral in Madrid, and the second are from the street Claudio Coello, also in Madrid.

How eminently boring - are those people supposed to set trends? That is just Europe when it's at it's most boring. I can't quite figure out if it is Do or Dont -pictures.

not a fan of the shoes in the detail picture... they gross me out! i like her dress though and i always like seeing real people.....

Oooh thank you! I love the dress and the red pleated skirt is cute too.

I like the red skirt too, not a fan of the shoe pic either.
lolitaluxe, please post those pix!!

I have got that Nolita skirt in beige and denim, I bought it in Ibiza. I love it

Thanks for the link Hboogie! Vogue Espana is cool :heart: ! Even if I can't understand a word! :flower:

I like seeing this...it doesnt matter whether or not anyone likes any particular shot of an accessory or garment...the point is that it documents style as interpreted by regular people and that is just as interesting (if not more than) fashion photography orchestrated by a stylist, designer, photographer, model...etc.

Thanks for posting that, I'd like to see more!

:( has anybody been to barcelona?????? I think the people you see just walking around the ramblas are great!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->