SPARK Magazine Philippines
Maiden Issue

61683_150315621675212_150314855008622_234570_8217526_n.jpg

Sparkazine.com

Received my free copy a while ago.
REVIEW:
Feature with supermodel / icon Veruschka

SPARK
Bea Valdez' dditorial with the latest dresses from the F/W collections of Lanvin, Dries van Noten, Missoni & Commes Des Garcon

BLOW ME UP
Beauty editorial. (Lots of morning wind blown hair looks)

WHAT'S THE HURRY
Accessories editorial with watches

TOM FORD
An interview and lots of pictures of Tom Ford and him on set

+ Many more

Saw this when I was at Fully Booked early this evening. It immediately caught my eyes 'cause of the masterhead that is used.

So it's like a Bi-Annual issue. Can you tell us more about this new publication MON? Like what is your verdict? :D Thanks! :smile:

Oh wow the content sounds promising! I am so buying this.

Got it immediately day it came out bec of Tom Ford tbh.

Think it could still use some work, but the approach and content are definitely unique enough to pique my interest. I love the matte fashion pages, too. Still unsure about the articles. In fact, I'm quite unsure who they're targeting with the mag. The voice just comes off to me as too forced. Although, I enjoyed the piece on Tom (even if it's kinda old news, etc) because it felt a bit less pretentious. I may be biased, I love anything TF.

I agree with GioDion that it still needs some work. What i like about this magazine is it`s maturity. It also needs to cater some of the talents of Philippine Fashion. But non the less, I really enjoyed reading it. It was a breath of fresh air after seeing Mega & Preview featuring the same old, same old features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->