Speaking Of Fraudulent Sites....

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by loving luxury, Nov 25, 2003.

1. loving luxury

loving luxury New Member

Hello, newbie here:

Speaking of fraudulent sites... has anyone ever complied a list websites to stay away from? I mean if you do a search for Louis Vuitton on any search engine, you will find dozens of websites offering the sell of both authentic and replica LV's. Has anyone ever tried any of them? My litte sister is so desperate for the multicolor LV, she willing to do anything for it. (well, almost anything). I am on the waiting list for the real one and am willing to wait, even if the trend fades. I think the bag is cute.

Thanks for any feedback.

2. Jaim45

Jaim45 New Member

If she just wants a fake, I think that Ebay is the best place because you have the feedback from others so you know if the seller is good. Make sure the feedback wasn't purchased though :)

3. PrinceOfCats

PrinceOfCats Naturellement pulpeuse

Use your common sense. Shipping adresses, toll free numbers etc. are easily bought so don't trust them.

4. Missy44x

Missy44x New Member

Hello,
    What kind of a multicolor LV...and does she want the real deal or a fake bag? By reading your post Im guessing she wants the real deal...I think the only way to get a guarantee is being on the wait list... OR check out ...www.mypoupette.com and see who they recommend as sellers on EBAY and purchase from that ebay person..

Good luck

5. TheSweetest

TheSweetest New Member

i know nothing of this site except i visit to see thier cute stuff. i don't know about them being fraudulent or whatnot but i do like the site. here are the LV bags.

http://www.urbanmusic2000.com/bags.html

6. Missy44x

Missy44x New Member

[​IMG]
    no good...I mean if u are gonna buy a fake..get a good looking fake lol thanks for sharing

7. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

terrible site :sick:

not only do the bags look bad but most of them dont even exist in REAL :angry:

8. loving luxury

loving luxury New Member

Oh my gosh, I was just about to say the same thing. LV doesn't even make some of the bags.